Gorilla Glue #4

These are some clones i tool the bigger ones were main tops I took the others were little bottom branches I took about 2 weeks ago the two main tops i took a while ago getting ready to transplant into air pots in about another week. Then I will decide what one to keep for my Gorilla Mother

Attachments

• 20191005_074018.jpg
    20191005_074018.jpg
    373.7 KB · Views: 53
I'm looking for some super dank strains for my next grow. I wanna do some fruity flavors and some strains that just taste dank. If anyone following has some good ones please let me know I'm thinking of doing some Acapulco gold, tangerine dream I dont know so many to choose from lol

Here’s a link to that contest.

I’ve never ordered from the vault, but they’re an amazing long time sponsor for :420: and have made a great name for them selves.

Great selection!!

Ok I'm having a problem these babies are stretching something crazy they are almost as tall as me I am 5"7 they are about 5"6 5"5 my light can't go up any higher and they are close the leaves are showing little signs of heat stress they have been in 12/12 for 12 days today. They are staring to grow bugs the little pistols are everywhere but they look like they still have a while of stretching left how can I slow this without affecting yield or making them herm?

Hey man I’m in. Glad to see that the ph was just a typo.

Check out the link in my signature on how to make your own signature. It shows you how to make it look neat, as in: Stoney roads extra fantastic grow show or something, how ever you would like it to look like.
I was hoping I would come across this. Cool Beans :peace:

Great idea reave! :thumb:

They’re is a bit of a technique to doing it, the only way to learn it is to get a feel for doing it. First practise on a lower branch so that you don’t snap your main branches. Although you have to remember, different sizes of branches will have a different snapping point.

Just take it easy until you get it figured out.

69CC11F8-607E-4CB6-92AE-A4C2E476DC5D.jpeg

ABD35457-7511-4FC7-9463-B54D671BE992.jpeg

B0870C48-E85B-4F7E-9EBB-0D48E967E416.jpeg

They will tip over and look like it’s a “dead” branch, just leave it for the day, and will bounce back within 24 hours.

What you want is to create a nice knuckle.

Good luck lol

Great idea reave! :thumb:

They’re is a bit of a technique to doing it, the only way to learn it is to get a feel for doing it. First practise on a lower branch so that you don’t snap your main branches. Although you have to remember, different sizes of branches will have a different snapping point.

Just take it easy until you get it figured out.

69CC11F8-607E-4CB6-92AE-A4C2E476DC5D.jpeg

ABD35457-7511-4FC7-9463-B54D671BE992.jpeg

B0870C48-E85B-4F7E-9EBB-0D48E967E416.jpeg

They will tip over and look like it’s a “dead” branch, just leave it for the day, and will bounce back within 24 hours.

What you want is to create a nice knuckle.

Good luck lol
So it is ok to super crop in flower?

So I super cropped the one main top that was right under the light the biggest nicest one I hope it will be ok. Its definitely to close to the light I believe they have at least another week maybe 2 of stretch although the top of the one I cropped and all them do have buds starting God I should have left it lol

Attachments

• 20191009_184215.jpg
    20191009_184215.jpg
    851.2 KB · Views: 58
@Stoney Roads would you be offended if I mentioned some observations that your cultivars present in these photographs? Otherwise Im just passing thru. The GG#4 caught my eye as we recently ran it in a study in the Oil Concentrates section of 420. :peace:

Back
Top Bottom