Gorilla Glue & Red Dragon Rockwool Grow

Kamehameha

Day 17 of Veg
I've got 4 x Red Dragon and 2 x Gorilla Glue sitting in rockwool. The funny thing is I don't know which one is which. I forgot to mark each seed accordingly as I planted them. So this will be fun, hopefully I'll be able to distinguish the strains from each other as they grow bigger.

Just have them in small closet under a 400 watt HPS running at half-power.
420-magazine-mobile133228371.jpg

420-magazine-mobile472335666.jpg

420-magazine-mobile813563106.jpg

Day 20 Of Veg

Growing fast! A little too fast. I don't want to top but these girls are going to end up 7 feet tall. But I kinda want to have a massive cola for a change.

I think I figured out which girls are Gorilla And when which ones are Red. The gorilla glue girls are a tab but darker in shade than the 4 Red Dragon.

420-magazine-mobile1074078786.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1327941569.jpg

420-magazine-mobile374428067.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1757102715.jpg

I don't have a fan on them right now. Still in the process of moving all my grow equipment to my new place. And I'm waiting to buy my grow tent in a few weeks but will def have some air moving around and they start to bush out.

I don’t have a fan on them right now. Still in the process of moving all my grow equipment to my new place. And I’m waiting to buy my grow tent in a few weeks but will def have some air moving around and they start to bush out.

Only reason I asked about a fan is to get those stems to fatten up a bit for when they do bush. I wouldnt worry to much about the algae. It may be annoying to look at but its harmless for the most part.

Only reason I asked about a fan is to get those stems to fatten up a bit for when they do bush. I wouldnt worry to much about the algae. It may be annoying to look at but its harmless for the most part.

Any silica product will make stems stronger

Day 21 I think...

It's really hot in the closest I have them in so they're drying out the rockwool every 3 days. But the heat seems to be of benefit to them. The growth is amazing. But they are sativa dominant so it's to be expected. They're standing almost 10 inches already though. Except for the smaller Red Dragon.

I've been adding benies to their diet as well. A combination of Great White: mostly fungi microbes, and Voodoo Juice: billions of beneficial bacteria. I think that has a lot to do with the improved rate of growth here.

Another thing I want to mention. I've been feeding these girls with Foxfarm Tiger Bloom budding formula. It's a 2-8-6 ratio of primary nutrients. I thought at first it wouldn't supply them with enough Nitrogen but the girls don't show any signs of deficiencies. Mostly likely when they're out of the seedling stage I'll have to switch to a stronger Veg Formula: something else to add to my Christmas list including my grow tent.

These girls are also starting to smell. I was hoping these strains wouldn't smell to loud. Anyone with experience growing them please let me know if I'll need more than one carbon filter.

420-magazine-mobile1236348677.jpg

Thanks man! Will definitely need support with this grow. Have you ever grown Gorilla Glue or Red Dragon?

I have not! Ill be learning just as much about them as you :) Looks like youre doing just fine to me. Listen to the plants. Be the Plants :Namaste: :) :)

Day 28 in Veg

420-magazine-mobile436945449.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1713745190.jpg

420-magazine-mobile660856167.jpg

These girls are about 14inches tall, except for the shorter Red Dragon.

I plan on Vegging for at least another month. Maybe even 2 months. Either way these girls are going to be massively tall cuz I don't plan on topping this round. But will attempt to scrog them a bit once I have my tent and some netting.

I just bought Voodoo Juice... have you used it long? Have you noticed a benefit to using it?

I've been using Voodoo Juice for years and yes it def works. My plants just seem healthier and more lushes when I'm using Voodoo Juice. And my roots are always massive.

Day 32

420-magazine-mobile1626395761.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1034863627.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1925737630.jpg

Not much to report. I did buy a tent though, 4 x 4 x 6.5 feet. The girls are accelerating. I plan on taking some clones soon. Maybe 4 per plant. Maybe do a sea of green.

Back
Top Bottom