Gorilla Glue

are there any gorilla glue growers out here? which breeders produce the best

Although I understand your question, I don't see how anyone would be able to answer that correctly.

Even with one person growing seeds from two different suppliers/breeders, the variables involved would never allow you to know if one seed supplier was better than another.

If it were me, I would ask if there were any suppliers of Gorilla Glue seeds that didn't germinate.

I find there are few who have grown a strain that worked, which would go to a different supplier. Not saying it doesn't happen, it's just rare.

Just my opinion.

I'm growing some GG#4 from Gorilla seeds. It's actually my fourth round flowering this clone now even though I considered dumping her after the first one. I thought maybe I could do a better job and have a better outcome. I've decided this plant isn't very good - sort of generic...meh.
But as Bonzai said- there are so many variables. Maybe if I popped the rest of the seed pack I'd find something special. I'm thinking probably not with this batch I got though.
TBH I haven't heard many great reviews of GG from experienced growers. At least not the seed versions of which there are many. Maybe as a clone-only strain it was something good, I don't know....

Iv grown gg#4 hybrids from bomb seeds which I arnt a fan of and also from expert seeds and all were killer. Iv got 9 gorilla cookies on the go for the 3rd time and some gg4 x white widow clones ready for a second run all took from feminised seeds with 100% germination rate from both breeders.

The only thing is I dont think its a great yielder compared too some but quality makes up for the ones iv grown. Should also add I grow in soil with organics.

I read somewhere that it is prone too hermie which is rooted in its genetics. Take what you want from that advice but iv had a few chuck out nanners when a timer switch failed so do your best keep your environment spot on.

Hope my experience can help and happy growing...

Back
Top Bottom