choccitydgk

What's going on 420 fam. I am finally able to start a journal and be able to post good pic. This particular grow is featuring my Gorilla Mist strain. This strain is a cross of Mobay Kush and Gorilla Snacks. Mobay Kush is a female strain that was grown from a seed found in Jamaica. Gorilla Snacks is a cross of Platinum Girl Scout Cookies and Godzilla Glue, which was bred by me. This grow features 2 plants that have been vegged and topped multiple times. The journal will start from week 1 of 12/12 flip. The plants have just been placed under the net.
IMG_6162.JPG

Bucket Size - 5 gallon Warrior Pots
Medium - 75% Coco Coir 25% Perlite
Lights - (2) 300w LED
Nutrients - Botanicare PBP Soil, Bloom Booster, Sweetener, CaMag, Rapidroots, Silica
Strain - Gorilla Mist #1 by Chocolate City Genetics
Number of Plants - 2

IMG_6163.JPG

IMG_6164.JPG

So Godzilla Glue is Gorilla Glue #4 x (King Kong x OG Kush). I've been pheno hunting with this Gorilla Mist for the last 18months and have decided on 2 phenotypes that are worth moving forward with. Once I am done with this pheno I will run the other one. This is the 1st time growing this cut under LED lighting. The Mobay Kush mom is a fast finisher and so is this pheno, which is done in 6-7 weeks.

DAY 7 - UPDATE

So far the ladies have been under the LED's for 7 days. They seem to be enjoying the light and the overall environment. On day 5, they were fed nutrients and additives at 1/2 strength. Since I am using re-used coco, the feeding also included an enzyme. The plants have grow a couple inches vertically, but those branches have been tucked back under the net. This pheno stretches thru the 1st three weeks of flowering, then has a fast ripening phase.

08/20/18: BEFORE TUCK
IMG_6215.JPG

IMG_6218.JPG

8/20/18: After Tucking
IMG_6219.JPG

IMG_6220.JPG

Here is a video of the plants right after lights went out.

IMG_6219.JPG

DAY - 14
Took some pics yesterday. The plants are still growing vertically, so I tied a few more of the branches down. I also raised the lights by 2 inches. The lower portion of the plants were cleaned up. Most of the stuff under the net was removed.

IMG_6381.JPG

IMG_6382.JPG

The girls were a little thirsty last night so I fed them. They seem to be drinking a bit more now. We are at Day 19 of flower. Each plant was given 1 gallon each.
  1. BPN Silica - 3ml/gal
  2. CaliMagic - 5ml/gal
  3. Rapidstarts - .5ml/gal
  4. Big Bud - 6ml/gal
  5. Honey Chome - 5ml/gal
  6. Botanicare PBP Bloom Soil - 15ml/gal

Here are some pics.

GORILLA MIST UPDATE: DAY 28

The plants have now been flowering for 28 days now. On day 24 both plants were flushed. They are now being fed the following:
  1. CalMag(5ml/gal),
  2. Silica(3ml/gal),
  3. Honey Chome(6ml/gal),
  4. Overdrive(6ml/gal)
  5. Enzyme(5ml/gal) and
  6. Botanicare PBP Bloom Soil(16ml/gal)
Here are some pics from day 28:

Okay folks here we are at day 49 (HARVEST DAY). The plants have been watered with ph’d Water for 7 days and then allowed to dry out. The fan leaves have faded and some have purpled. Trichomes are mostly cloudy with a few ambers. Here are some pics:

Back with another update. The plants are now 42 days into flowering. I have starting the flushing process exactly one week ago. As you can see some of the fan leaves are starting to fade.

I'm a bud whore and those are beautiful you are getting a nice haul to.

Back
Top Bottom