Gorilla Seeds - July Giveaway - Another 25 Seeds Up For Grabs!

My signature strain would be "Jersey Blues": Blueberry Yum Yum x Purple Urkle. Auto. Indica.
or Dark Devil x Blueberry: "Jersey Devil"

Buster looks dank af

if you could get me intouch with the group you were talking about id be forever gratefull , its a buzz to just think of my strains finally getting out there.
thankyou

Mine would be freezeland x raspberry x haze it would be indica dominant that produces nice big sticky buds and is resistant to mould I would call it freeze berry haze wait here's her pics
420-magazine-mobile1678631107.jpg
me and my old man worked on this one for a few years before he passed away

Sent from my iPad using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Hi Gorilla, thanks for another chance to win seeds, it's always great to see sponsors doing things like this.
I am planning my first breeding project for this summer (southern hemisphere), it is going to be a cross between White widow/skunk #1 x Purple trainwreck, I'm going to call it Cartoon Head #1, not the most amazing name I know, but I think it should be about the product, not the awe and wow the name inspires. Thanks for the chance Gorilla.

Ok my would be gorilla glue X breed with white widow and called it silver back gorilla

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I just want to play but don't want to enter/win,lol... My strain would be 100% sativa, racy and mind altering leaning towards hallucinogenic It'd be called Edeleanu Hofmann..

I just want to play but don't want to enter/win,lol... My strain would be 100% sativa, racy and mind altering leaning towards hallucinogenic It'd be called Edeleanu Hofmann..

I'll bite... Edeleanu invented/discovered speed, but I can't find much on Hofmann ... He have something to do with DSL backwards??
( I already know they don't like us naming other illicit substances here..)

:thumb:

I want a Indica heavy strain with just enough sativa in it to keep you from passing out. Call it "Semi Comatose".

Great Contest!! Thanks... My strain would be a hybrid... Called Quality Time... Indica with some Sativa to give relief from all that ails you but provides the energy to enjoy the day without confining you deep into the couch, unless you over due it. Primarily bred for those working through the challenges of cancer, depression, anxiety, PTSD, Crohns but can also be enjoyed by those who like to partake for recreational reasons...

First off, thanks for the sponsorship and thanks for the promo!

Breeding? I prefer blondes but Ill think green to accommodate the rules. She would be all sativa from Asia. I'm thinking something from Vietnam. Imagine finding some seeds brought back from our time over there and getting them to crack after 50ish years. It would be a major phenohunt of plants. Sampling and testing males and females in search for the best two parents. I think I would name it... Forgive and forget or Simply Thanks

love a naturally blonde Asian :scratchinghead:

Back
Top Bottom