Gorilla Seeds June Comp - Better Late Than Never!

Hi there Gorilla Seeds!

I've never purchased seeds before but I'm definitely in the market for some. I'm currently expanding my grow setup so the more freebies I come across the better :). I would love to see you add Gorilla Glue #4 by GG Strains to your seedbank. I've tried it from some dispensaries around here but haven't found a responsible vendor to sell me a seed or clone. It's known for its relaxation properties which make you feel "glued" to the couch. Thanks for giving me the opportunity to win!

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

i really like the blue hash from dinafem but would like to see some seeds in your catalogue from medical seeds really good seeds they are!!
:thanks:

They're actually on my list. Only problem is they don't sell as well as some of the cheaper brands and most people are looking for the flashy new names.

I think they're a solid brand though, so they'll go up as soon as I can get to them.

Hi there Gorilla Seeds!

I've never purchased seeds before but I'm definitely in the market for some. I'm currently expanding my grow setup so the more freebies I come across the better :). I would love to see you add Gorilla Glue #4 by GG Strains to your seedbank. I've tried it from some dispensaries around here but haven't found a responsible vendor to sell me a seed or clone. It's known for its relaxation properties which make you feel "glued" to the couch. Thanks for giving me the opportunity to win!

I don't think we can get that one just yet. In fact, isn't the original supposed to be a freely shared cut?

You might want to check out Big Buddha's King Kong - it's a Gorilla Glue X Cheese mix.
I haven't heard anything first-hand about it, but it's one I would try myself - Grand Daddy Purple is next on my personal list, then this one.

I had really good luck with their Blue Cheese.

Heya Gorilla! Thanks for the continuing sponsorship of our fine 420 Magazine and this great community! Also a big shout out for the opportunity to score some freebies! :) Ive yet to try all of the seeds ya guys offer but I have definitely become quite partial to anything from CTC or Sweet Seeds. Loved my Narco Purps and am loving the DDA currently doing her thang. Id like to see ya add 00 Seeds to your fine list of breeders/banks. Im growing a 00 seeds Cheese Berry right now and she is an impressive stinky lil shit. Productive and then some. Buds from tip to stump! Thanks Gorilla and keep up the stellar work. :thumb: :high-five:

yeah the fancy name stuff:rofl: better go back to the origin of the fine herb... because i think all that crossing gonna end up like dogbreeding/crossing
they all end up sick...:straightface:
hope that i offended no one..:peace:
:hmmmm:

Wow, what a prize package! Gorilla Seeds once again killing it. Thanks so much for sponsoring us here.

Like many others, I'm fairly new and don't have a wealth of experience to draw from on different breeders or strains, so my favorite is pretty common around these parts. Sweet Seeds for the win. I've loved the two Dark Devil's I've grown from them, and the Red Poison I have going right now is just fantastic.

Canuck Seeds seems to only be available from a former sponsor I won't name, so that'd be my suggestion for a breeder you don't have. The Lemon Skunk auto we got as a freebie was just stupid frosty.

Hey Gorilla Seeds!

Thank you for this awesome opportunity! I have not had the opportunity to try many different strains or breeders, but I have been aching to to get my hands on Dr.Kripplings Chocolate Orange Kush! It's my number 1 pick for my next buy. I'm very interested in the smell and taste this strain may have. I would love to make some cannabutter with it!

hey was browsing your site, seeing what's good and came across TUTANKHAMON. I mostly clicked on it for the crazy name but man it has everything I could want in a strain. 33% thc which is insane (would buy it just for that) fruity flavors which I am partial to, and Up to 600 gr/m2. looks like I have an order to put in. :thumb:

Hey again Sherry. I'm looking forward to my seed order - which is hopefully winging their way over- from wherever you are to wherever I am.
One thing I did go your site hoping to find was Critical Cheese by Dinafem. Surprised not to see it there but figured it was just a temporary absence...(?)

This month, we're giving away 5 bonus Cream of the Crop Seeds with orders that reach about 35 pounds or 50 US dollars if you know the secret password.

If you get our newsletter you'd already know, but in case you don't, those 3 magic letters are CTC.

But, as 420Mag members, you've got a chance to win an even better selection of freebies!

This month, the winner will get:

From Cream of the Crop:
5X Cash Crop Auto
2X Amphetamine Auto
2X Narcotic Kush Auto
2X Crop Circle Auto
2X Purple Paralysis
2X Lemon Venom

Plus they can take their pick from whatever's in stock from Feminised Seeds brand for an extra 10 pack.

(click on the seed names to get more information about each one.

Our coupon code expires on or around July 3rd, so that's when we're ending this contest too.
Shortly afterwards, we'll pick 2 winners and get in touch via PM. You can post as much as you like, but each 420Mag member only gets 1 entry.

The rules are simple - post on this thread & tell us your favorite breeder or seed from our site - or tell us what you'd like to see us add.

Good luck, Sherry

Thanks for the coupon code too! I'll be looking at an order soon
Thanks for sponsoring 420 and giving us the opportunity to try these great strains from CTC :)

Too hard :laughtwo:

You have at least 6 breeders I like. Several strains.. so I would have to go with the current 'trend' :)

I ordered Sweet Tooth but it was on back order. I was offered an upgrade to Feminized Seeds Double Berry which I took. So glad I did!
Double_Berry_2.jpg

Much love to my fellow primates and 420mag

BIG thanks to Gorilla Seeds, Gorilla Seed Bank | Worldwide Cannabis Seeds Delivery for the opportunity to win some seeds! I searched your site and what a great selection and pricing too!

I've looked a few places and have not found Alien Abduction so that is my entry. I did see you have Alien OG but not sure if AA is one of the strains used to make it. A few of my friends claim it's the best strain they've tried and I am currently growing some from bag seed but got 3 of 3 females.

Thanks again Gorilla Seeds!

Back
Top Bottom