Gorilla Seeds - Photo Prize Possibility

Gorilla Seeds

We need some good, ripe bud shots & trichome closeups of these 2 strains if anyone has any.

Feminised Seeds Big Bang 2 (recently renamed to Big Bag due to copyright issues)
Feminised Seeds Super Iced Grapefruit

The request as it came to me - Preferably against a white background or black background. Crisp focus, great lighting, 20 MB, 300 dpi, CMYK. I'm assuming that makes sense to someone who's into that kind of thing.

If they're used, the photographer will get compensated with free seeds & credit in a published book.
Use is at the publisher's discretion, not mine.

Sherry

We need some good, ripe bud shots & trichome closeups of these 2 strains if anyone has any.

Feminised Seeds Big Bang 2 (recently renamed to Big Bag due to copyright issues)
Feminised Seeds Super Iced Grapefruit

The request as it came to me - Preferably against a white background or black background. Crisp focus, great lighting, 20 MB, 300 dpi, CMYK. I'm assuming that makes sense to someone who's into that kind of thing.

If they're used, the photographer will get compensated with free seeds & credit in a published book.
Use is at the publisher's discretion, not mine.

Sherry

Boy...I really thought I had it, but this actually Kannabia Big Band I was growing in a SOG (2L soda bottles!) back in September of 2012:

DSCN2320.JPG

DSCN2325.JPG

DSCN2322.JPG

DSCN23271.JPG

DSCN2321.JPG

Any chance there was some other name change and it would qualify??? ;)

Back
Top Bottom