Gorilla Seeds: Win Fast Buds Original Auto Amnesia Haze

Amnesia Haze auto, never grown it .Looking for some more autos to try this summer
Thanks for the chance to win @Gorilla Seeds

I love Amnesia Haze but never had a chance to run it in autos. Thanks for the op GS!
winoriginalamnesiaauto.png

Fast Buds is dropping their NEW ORIGINAL AUTO LINE within days and Big G is all over that sh*t like each case was filled with perfectly ripe bananas! To celebrate, he's giving away as many packs of Fast Buds Original Auto Amnesia Haze as he could get his big, hairy mitts on.

HOW TO ENTER!
Just Comment below & mention something about this cool strain to stand a chance at winning a 3 pack from FastBuds!
Good Luck all, winners will be announced on and around 14th Jan.

Disclaimer:
All free seeds (prize winnings) are mailed to the winner via Royal Mail. If lost in the mail, we will not be able to replace the prizes. Please contact your local postal service for help.

Disclaimer 2: Gorilla Seeds only sells or gives away collectible souvenirs and adult novelty items. It is illegal to germinate or cultivate seeds in the UK and most other countries. We do not encourage, condone or allow any illegal activities.

Looking forward to the coming season,

BIG G

#GORILLASEEDS!
Count Me in 100%, Original Amnesia Haze Auto by 420 Fast Seeds & at 22% + 650gms/m² With the Most Amazingly Beautiful Shimmering Buds + Fat Icky Sticky Pouches Producing Big Juicy Bright Orange Trichome covered FIBERS, OH SO GOOD, I'm just starting to look at AutoFems- Badly needed after the Immense Destruction of the FIRES That Just will not Stop, Here All Over AUSTRALIA, Thankyou to the US for the Manpower You've SENT

What a fantastic site, so many cool and educated people to chat with and links to fantastic products
CAM00550.jpg

Back
Top Bottom