Gorilla Zkittles, Zkittles Auto & More: First Grow Journal!

Your girls are looking good there. Will the Zkittles be moved to their own pots when they mature or are they staying put being autos?

Your girls are looking good there. Will the Zkittles be moved to their own pots when they mature or are they staying put being autos?

Nope, all three are gonna stay in there. It's gonna be crowed. I've done two before but not three so we will see how it goes. It's a big container so it shouldn't affect them.

Sub'd for the ZkittleZ x GG#

Which Glue is in the cross??

Your young plants are healthy. That's not easy to do, for me the hardest part.

GL with your grow. 3x3 hard space to grow in. 4 plants way crowded. #3 pots will keep the plants smallish.

You can keep your containers @ 3gal and you be good, or grow all AUTOs in #3 pots.

I do AUTOs on a 3x5 plywood table no tent. Can grow 20 plants in #3 pots like you have - the square ones. What I use. Can get good weed that way. Yes-in-dee-dee.

VEG DAY 20 - Yesterday I put the 2 Gorilla Zkittles into bigger pots. They both had roots coming out of the bottom of the smaller pot's they were in so it was time. Both had nice healthy looking roots so that was nice to see. Today I topped the 3 Zkittles Autos. With autos I prefer to top around day 15 or 16 if possible but these just weren't ready and honestly I wish I had a few more days still but day 20 is my cutoff. Also I have been keeping the veg tent closed but we have finally had some warmer weather the past few days so I had the door open all day today.

Day 20 since flip - The mystery girls are still looking good and moving right along. I fed them tonight right after I took pictures. They are starting to have nice trichome development already, with a good amount on fan leaves so that's nice to see. I don't wanna get ahead of myself but I might wanna thank gyo for sending me the wrong seeds lol, they have been a fun grow so far and look promising. Hope everyone is enjoying the grow, I'm trying to be more thorough with details so if there is anything I don't include please ask.

20190207_204608.jpg
20190207_204535.jpg
20190207_204707.jpg
20190207_204636.jpg

And yeah my fat cat thinks it's his grow room.

Was finally able to do a post stretch defoliation last night. I guess you'd call it a lollipop too, I removed all the lower growth that hadn't been getting enough light and probably wouldn't amount to much anyway. I'm very happy with the amount of bud sites and how bushy they are. I think these would have been perfect candidates for a scrog. Also I forgot to put in my last update that the Zkittlez Auto started showing their female parts. I'll be topping the Gorilla Zkittles in the next couple days and will do a full update then.

20190209_210457.jpg20190210_003926.jpg20190209_210541.jpg20190210_003851.jpg

Back
Top Bottom