Goshawk's White Widow Super Silver Haze organic soil

Thanks Goshawk, sounds like a great hood. Looks great too. I'll check it out. Might use one per tent with 600w. Perpetual grow is so fun, constant work, and harvest. I'm squeezing the plants in to harvest bi-weekly in a few months. You'll have a lot to trim that's for sure! Thinking of making hash from sugar leafs?

You're welcome Twelve12. I'm sure you will be happy if you decide to buy one. It was the nicest and best priced hood I could find. I bought three so far and plan on buying another one next month. I also just got a real nice 600 watt dimmable digital ballast from them. The package deal is the way to go to get the most for your money. If anything goes wrong with something you buy from them they will send out a replacement with no questions asked and no need to return it to them. That's real important to me when I buy off the Internet...... :goodjob:......... on your perpetual grow I'm sure that will keep you very busy!......:roorrip:........I'm thinking I will really like manicuring the buds and hope it never feels like a chore. I would like to make some hash as long as it's not too labor intensive. Since I like smoking joints I will try that with the sugar leaves and see how that goes. Using the bubble bags seems like way too much work to me. So far from what I've seen freezing the leaves then screening out the trichomes may be the way to go. If you know a good process I would appreciate it if you would let me know..........:rollit:.............:hookah:...........

That's good to know that they'll replace with no question asked. Quality and great customer service is key in having a successful business.

Right now I'm experimenting with this method on making hash from sugar leafs. Quite inexpensive and easy. If you decided to try it let me know how it goes.

Hello everyone it is the sixth week of the flowering cycle and the plants are alive and growing buds!
I set up another 600 watt hps light and started adding one tablespoon of unsulphured molasses per
gallon to the watering mix. The smells in my flowering room are so sweet!.........:yummy:.........so here's
some pictures of the plants.................:smokin:...........:hookah:...........

021174.JPG

017208.JPG

022133.JPG

023137.JPG

024122.JPG

8c933.jpg

crop8.jpg

0EC6FSbL1s.jpg

UhqunBM2Xt.jpg

PWpqhsl0zm.jpg

That's good to know that they'll replace with no question asked. Quality and great customer service is key in having a successful business.

Right now I'm experimenting with this method on making hash from sugar leafs. Quite inexpensive and easy. If you decided to try it let me know how it goes.

......Thanks for the video Twelve12 I think I will try it!........let me know if you like the results using this method....
.....:rollit:........:hookah:.......I just got this usb microscope and so far it is hard to hold the focus when you take a picture.....

FotoFlexer_5.jpg

FotoFlexer1.jpg

FotoFlexer_7.jpg

if your going for more of a pain meds, you might want to shoot for 75/25 amber!! more ambers will give more of a head high, which in turn will help take care of the pain!!! less amber for the body high!!!

:peacetwo:

The way I always understood it was this...The more amber you have, the more couch-lock body/ Indica type high, While having less amber gives more of a heady/racy stone....Both highs can be felt in the body, one is up one is down.....

Great trich shots. Does your USB microscope comes with a stand? The ones I got have it and it helps with image stabilization. If not, try stacking up books and have the scope between them for stabilization. Have the nug sit on top of another book (same level), move the book in/out for focus. Will let you know how the ice hash do, still have not had the time/demand for hash. Going to do a test run this week.

Great trich shots. Does your USB microscope comes with a stand? The ones I got have it and it helps with image stabilization. If not, try stacking up books and have the scope between them for stabilization. Have the nug sit on top of another book (same level), move the book in/out for focus. Will let you know how the ice hash do, still have not had the time/demand for hash. Going to do a test run this week.

Thanks Twelve12!.....yes it has a stand and I've been playing with it and figuring out what it can
do but the depth of field is so short that getting photos that are truly in focus is proving to be a challenge...
....anyway here are a few.....

z25.jpg

xx5.jpg

xxxx1.jpg

I think I am going to try this method to make hash because it seems to work well and is similiar to
the way hash has been produced in countries like Lebanon and Morrocco for centuries minus the dry ice....

Back
Top Bottom