got a little problem

phillytoker

k so heres the story...i blazed once about 3 years ago, i got high and went to sleep....about 1 year ago i blazed again, got high, and went to sleep, in april i smoked 2 blunts to the face and shared one with a group of people, got high, and went to sleep, everything is ok....now this May that just passed i blazed with my boy and it was totally different, i [edit - felt sick]....i was freaked out, ever since that night my vision is kinda wierd....i feel like im stuck between high and lightheaded, buts it been like that for about about 2 months...i smoked about 2 weekends ago and i felt high but it was normal and i had fun, but i still feel like shit....any help with this? also, i cant go to the doctor cause im on probation without piss test and if i tell my doc i was smoking hes gonna snitch...i know the weed was ok cause my boy was fine.....

If you don't smoke that often, and then you smoke med quality cannabis you may experience this. I've had really bad experiences smoking cannabis that is too strong for me. I've gotten really sick before to the point of throwing up. I'm really careful of who I smoke with and what kind of cannabis they are smoking. The feeling, however, shouldn't last longer than a day. This leads me to believe that there may be something else going on. Are you on any other meds?

i occasionaly take tylenol 3s for migraines, but i take them like 1 a week...its just wierd as hell that i smoked before this and i got high no problem, but this may, it was just fucked....i was pannicing before i smoked cause there were cops waking around, could this contribute to the problem?

I would suggest seeing a doctor asap. Probably not the pot, but actually you might have had a mild stroke, or possibly signs of a heart attack pending. The medical technology today can scan your body to see if the heart has a build up of calcium, or if you have an aneurysm.

You don't want to end up 6ft, so I'd go in and have them check you out.

k so heres the story...i blazed once about 3 years ago, i got high and went to sleep....about 1 year ago i blazed again, got high, and went to sleep, in april i smoked 2 blunts to the face and shared one with a group of people, got high, and went to sleep, everything is ok....now this May that just passed i blazed with my boy and it was totally different, i [edit - felt sick]....i was freaked out, ever since that night my vision is kinda wierd....i feel like im stuck between high and lightheaded, buts it been like that for about about 2 months...i smoked about 2 weekends ago and i felt high but it was normal and i had fun, but i still feel like shit....any help with this? also, i cant go to the doctor cause im on probation without piss test and if i tell my doc i was smoking hes gonna snitch...i know the weed was ok cause my boy was fine.....

Yeah, go to the doctor, he can't snitch on you because of doctor/patient privliege, if he does you can sue the hell out of him and he can lose his licence. So don't let fear of The Law keep you from looking out for your health.

I'd be careful about the strength of doctor patient confidentiality. Court orders can be issued to force doctors to reveal things told to them in confidence. He won't snitch but when it comes down to it you have to be careful.

im going to him tomorow to get my heart rate and shit like that checked out, im going to be honest and tell him what happened and ask him if i can still smoke...

update!! i just came back from the docs, got an EKG, everything is ok with my heart,blood pressure is ok, and they took blood and im getting a chest xray in a few days..i told the doc what happened and that i smoked and he said that its most likely not the pot, its due to how much caffeine i have in a day...also...to add to the problem...after the nurse took blood i stood up too fast and went to the bathroom and almost passed out, i fell over, got up, and went to the main desk and they used that smelling salt shit to wake me up, they i was so pale that my lips were white:whoa:

I'd be careful about the strength of doctor patient confidentiality. Court orders can be issued to force doctors to reveal things told to them in confidence. He won't snitch but when it comes down to it you have to be careful.

Says who? Even if you're HIV + (god forbid ofcourse) you have the right to confedentiality..
You're fully protected under Jhaco and heppa.. fully.
ur status would be reported to the state if the test wasn't done anonomously, but it would be confidential, a doctor wouldn't have the right to tell ur wife or ur mother or anyone. and it doesn't jus apply to disease statuses, it applies to the moment u walk in. only a warrent/supeena (sp?) could get that kinda info out ur doctor..

so yea go see a doctor and get checked out. it wouldn't be reported to a law enforcement or your p/o. only gunshot wounds and things of that nature are reported to police as soon as they happen.

sounds like either it was medical spinach or it mighta been laced, if ur homie was used to it, he would seem asymptomatic after smoking it, where as u, who don't even smoke often cause feel the effects of it..

idk I aint no doctor tho but I was jus throwin a few ideas out

the doctor was cool as shit, i was like " yo doc, can we keep this between me and you?" he was like " yes of course, if i were to tell, you could sue me.....you wouldnt win cause i got good fucking lawyers, but you could try" then he laughed, he was cool as fuck, he told me like 5 times to just calm down, nothing is wrong, im fine....i asked him if i could smoke and he said since its not legal where im at then he cant recommend it..owell i just chill from smoking for a while....

Back
Top Bottom