Got Busted!!

DaHui

I was smoking like this huge joint at my lake house like not to far from my rents. I was with my sister and my cousin. We were hurring up to smoke this fatty and my mom comes over and busts us. So we like throw the joint out and run off further and lite and other one and smoke it. We were like, we are further away from the house and the wind is blowing away from the house and shit. Anyways, my dad busts up. Dude, both my rents busted us..

I was lucky though. It was a dream... hehehe

ahaha
ive had dreams where ive been busted
so fucked up
u wake up and u look at ur parents to see if they know something u dont
haha

everytime that a cop has been in my dream, i got busted tha next day. im so serious. talk about a nightmare come true.... :(

vlcmgl69 said:
everytime that a cop has been in my dream, i got busted tha next day. im so serious. talk about a nightmare come true.... :(

really?
DAMNNN
but next time you dream about a cop
stay home or hide or dont do anYThign!

!!!!!AJ!!!!! said:
really?
DAMNNN
but next time you dream about a cop
stay home or hide or dont do anYThign!
i dont lol. last time i had a dream like that, i was supposed to go to my friend's house tha next day for a long ass bong session in his shed. well, turns out HE got busted so we couldn't go

wholy shit
thats like psycic shit
i'm scared

dont dream about me and cops plz
:p

!!!!!AJ!!!!! said:
wholy shit
thats like psycic shit
i'm scared

dont dream about me and cops plz
:p
haha if i ever do i'll tell you right away. whenever i talk about my dreams to my friends, they get scared lol

hahaha dont tell me
i said dont dream about me!
so u shouldn't even have anything to say :p
i seriously would be too scared

Heigh said:
dreams are cool when the dream itsself is cool. and bad dreams suck.
you are correct

!!!!!AJ!!!!! said:
best thing ever is lucid dreaming
look it up if you dont know what it is :)
lucid stoner...hey w/e happened to that oxymoron thread?

Oh yeah dude, sex dreams kick ass. I had a sex dream about this guy.. A couple dayz later we hooked up. The real thing was 100 times better then the dream lol

DaHui said:
Oh yeah dude, sex dreams kick ass. I had a sex dream about this guy.. A couple dayz later we hooked up. The real thing was 100 times better then the dream lol
lol i hope so for your sake. i had one about my ex a couple of days ago & we hooked up yesterday..my god was that good....

just this morning i was half asleep half awake thinking damn i wanna get blazed but i spent all my money on that quarter last night. then i realized it was a dream.

omfg. i had a dream last night that i remembered what i posted before i went to sleep. (^tha ones above about tha dreams) & in my dream, i was telling my friends how tha cop dreams were & then we were smoking @ my house & my dad comes home! (we were using a beer can for some reason) so i went to hide tha can but he walked in & just walked out. i thought he would see it & tha nice buds we had on top of tha tv, but he didnt. man it was weird...but i was really baked in my dream so it was ok

yeah lucid dreaming is the shiznit.
but i being half asleep is kewl cause you think you see things but you really aren't. like when I woke up from a dream where I was just about to blow up from a bomb that was thrown on me. and then I saw flashing lights that I couldnt tell if they were from the outside or the inside and when I went over to investigate they just totally disappeared except for a sound that was like a chainsaw and two lights in the sky hovered and then flew away soundlessly..... ooo..

and being bust sux ass me and my friend dan was toking up a bowl behind a pier 1 store and suddenly his dad pulls up in his mustang.. lmao.. shitty..

^thats so hot

Back
Top Bottom