Got him this time: Or did I?

Ossi Ossi

Gday @Tokin Roll @Jon @Thirvnrob
Coco,perlite,600 watt mars hydro, standard 4 inch exhaust,3 oscillating fans.
Temps Night 16c RH 60% Days 23-25c Rh 60-65%
1.5 mls Calmag.1,5 mls PK 13/14,1 ml Seasol,1 ml Searles Potash & Molasses as desired.(( Is this a good feed or NOT)))
Hope life around the world is all good, fuckn starting to get cold here in Oz.
Anyways could some one tell me how I'm travelling thus far with the following pics
The 2 Pics of the balls , is 1 Female and 1 Male ?
3 of them Have the Balls with a tail & 1 had the ball without tail so it has been Slaughtered.

Many thanks in Advance
Peace to all.

DAY2814.jpg

DAY2813.jpg

DAY28.jpg

DAY2810.jpg

DAY2812.jpg

DAY288.jpg

DAY284.jpg

i started wit 7 plants that got to big for my room so i culled to 4 and now i had 1 male ( slaughtered ) and now i have 3 girls left.
thanks man but I'm really looking for someone to read the post and let me know what thorts on feeding etc, i know the pics aren't the best but its all i have...
cheers

i started wit 7 plants that got to big for my room so i culled to 4 and now i had 1 male ( slaughtered ) and now i have 3 girls left.
thanks man but I'm really looking for someone to read the post and let me know what thorts on feeding etc, i know the pics aren't the best but its all i have...
cheers
Sorry I thought you just wondered about the balls. Idk much about ferts and such, but your girls look happy, so I would think you should keep doing whatever you are doing to keep them that way :D I know that isn't very helpful, but if you aren't seeing specific issues, why worry about it? There are probably millions of combinations of foods that will get the plants to the finish line.

eta: MC is a nutrient line (MegaCrop), one part (they do have a 2part also, but the 1part is simpler, of course.)

cheers @Sueet
cheers bro
Uno what its like man being a newbie as such, I'm only on 3rd grow , 2nd grow coir, lost my last 4 to seed i missed a boy some how, so i just want these to succeed.
i mix up 20 litres at a time with bubbler 24/7
i run calmag at about 150 ppms and then 600-700 pk 13/14
is that enuff calmag or should i up it 200-250 and pk according,i dont wanna go over 900 ppms as that seems to be most common ground...do you use calmag??

well if you're growing in coco, just get MC and you're in stupid easy
I’m actually really surprised by how many people are having difficulty with it. Lol Yes it’s incredibly easy to use, but using it and getting healthy plants all the way to finish line are different things and it seems people are having a huge challenge with that.

I’m actually really surprised by how many people are having difficulty with it. Lol Yes it’s incredibly easy to use, but using it and getting healthy plants all the way to finish line are different things and it seems people are having a
I can't see why.....
Feed coco every day at least once using properly PH'ed solution and remove runoff after 30 minutes
Run Quantums over plants and wait 8 weeks to harvest
What could be easier?

I can't see why.....
Feed coco every day at least once using properly PH'ed solution and remove runoff after 30 minutes
Run Quantums over plants and wait 8 weeks to harvest
What could be easier?
I’m not disagreeing with you. Haha I use it in DWC, and my plants are perfect all the way through. It’s not just coco, it seems like a lot of people are having trouble with it in all types of grow mediums. Here and on other forums... This wasn’t a jab at anyone, or me saying that no one here grows well with it.. just pointing out an observation that most people’s plants look really rough going into harvest.

I hear you on that, just haven't experienced it myself personally.....
Or a bunch more people on here that use MC
You aren’t looking hard enough then. Lol I’ll just leave it at that.
If it's the "end of days" for the plant, it's ok going into it looking shitty....
Like the salmon....
As long as the buds look good
You and I have COMPLETELY different standards for growing our cannabis. It definitely is not ok for plants to go into anything looking shitty. Lol
even if it is the “end of days” as you put it....
So many myths and bro-sciences on here it makes me laugh. Everyone subscribes to whatever bullshit matches their beliefs.

Unhealthy leaves leads to unhealthy weeds.

Thats as simple as I can put it for you.

My statement must have been a lear jet for you or something because it was an observational statement and I can already see where this conversation is heading, If ain’t intellectual or factual keep me out of it. Have a good day Stunned :)

Back
Top Bottom