Got him this time: Or did I?

howdy from down under: please excuse my computer skills...…..all of none
@013 @goofyfoot @Stunned @Sueet , you guys seem to be a good help when needed:bongrip:
I have 3 Plants
4 - 1 cola @ 550mm on plant that has 8 of colas...the other 2 have nice colas but about 2 inches smaller, its so hard to get them to sit right under light because of the fuckn 12 rods i got to deal with ggrrrr.
it is the best i can get even thru loupe , shit phone:bongrip:

peace to all...:Rasta: edit....are they girls ?????

day3020.jpg

day 3019.jpg

day3017.jpg

cola1.jpg

Honestly I can not tell from looking at those pics. If you look around the stalk at the base where the fans and branches come together, you'll see some protruding bits (in mature plants), if the bits are directly attached to the plant, and have wispy little white hairs coming out of them, its female. If the bits are dangling on a tiny little stalk, and have no wispy hairs, that is a pollen sac, or a male part.

Better pic's will get better answers but I did bump up your pic's a bit. I would say by what I can see you have females growing. They are in pre-flower and doing what they can.

Females have 1 or 2 hairs extending out from the tiny sacs. Look like antenna on a bug and are the receptors for the pollen.

Males have MORE then 1 sac and no hairs they are nut sacs full of pollen.

If you get crazy with your light cycles or stress the plants it is possible to have a female plant freak out and start producing male sac's even though it started making single female sac's with hairs.

Pic show your and others are examples of male and female.

Peace ... :Namaste:

f-m.jpg
girl1.jpg
girl2.jpg
girl3.jpg
HAIRS.jpg
honey girl.jpg
hum.jpg
MALE.jpg

Here are some slightly better pics for your perusal and comments thus far.
Day 28 of Flower
i have a big problem with humidity ATM 60-70% after feed and then comes down to 46-50% later in the cycle of the day....i cannot afford a Dehumidifier ATM so i am a bit lost with a solution, any ideas??

175116030_302591584585330_3260413224259670128_n.jpg

175966661_370503567577533_9048314520224881237_n.jpg

176074039_851126672108777_7221925194055929608_n.jpg

176107528_167807871892293_7507138459550469479_n.jpg

176209865_2736936293234325_1971838210402080142_n (1).jpg

176209865_2736936293234325_1971838210402080142_n.jpg

176340111_838535270093127_7428876814567152455_n.jpg

176385832_1123806251452624_7374715090734347801_n (1).jpg

176385832_1123806251452624_7374715090734347801_n.jpg

177680395_938323170317338_5819019890562528427_n (1).jpg

They are well on there way and one thing about humidity. It is not a big problem at the stage your plants are at or veg. If it doesn't get higher then 75 to 78. It makes it harder for the plants to basically breathe. Just like we put out water vaper, when you breathe onto a mirror. They do the same along with O2 instead of CO2.

On average world wide humidity runs around 64 to 66 percent, so even at 58 to 60 you are good to go. When they are full of thick buds it becomes a real issue with mold. So even 2 good fans blowing on them full blast will help them move the moisture.

They actually don't like it below 40 to 45 % it makes them drink more and out in the wild they don't have someone with a faucet feeding them everyday.

Only a guest but I would let them get a little dryer between watering's. They look nice and green but the leaves are flat and pointed down. They should be praying upward to the light and if you can get them. To try and fold into, like a nice crease. That's the ticket GOOD work and with each grow you and your plants will get even better.

These are mine the first is the younger Sativa showing she is a she. The second is my Indica and you can see the leaves are almost folded and pointing straight up. My first 2 grow sucked but I learned what not to do and after 3 or 4 grows you see patterns and when do something. And when not to, that's why they CALL IT GROWING. The plants already have it figured out !!

Peace....
:Namaste:

send.jpg

send2.jpg

They are well on there way and one thing about humidity. It is not a big problem at the stage your plants are at or veg. If it doesn't get higher then 75 to 78. It makes it harder for the plants to basically breathe. Just like we put out water vaper, when you breathe onto a mirror. They do the same along with O2 instead of CO2.

On average world wide humidity runs around 64 to 66 percent, so even at 58 to 60 you are good to go. When they are full of thick buds it becomes a real issue with mold. So even 2 good fans blowing on them full blast will help them move the moisture.

They actually don't like it below 40 to 45 % it makes them drink more and out in the wild they don't have someone with a faucet feeding them everyday.

Only a guest but I would let them get a little dryer between watering's. They look nice and green but the leaves are flat and pointed down. They should be praying upward to the light and if you can get them. To try and fold into, like a nice crease. That's the ticket GOOD work and with each grow you and your plants will get even better.

These are mine the first is the younger Sativa showing she is a she. The second is my Indica and you can see the leaves are almost folded and pointing straight up. My first 2 grow sucked but I learned what not to do and after 3 or 4 grows you see patterns and when do something. And when not to, that's why they CALL IT GROWING. The plants already have it figured out !!

Peace....
:Namaste:

send.jpg

send2.jpg
hey bro sorry for the delay in replying i have been busy fuckn moving house
anyways i woke to first sighns of mold today so have added a lung to the room to get more airflow so see tmoz but it was at 65-70 + so i was always gunna have to deal with it,,,,i foliar sprayed with baking soda????is that ok
or is there a better solution???
thanks so much for your input
i am also running the gp3 line up so see how we go

anyways i woke to first sighns of mold today so have added a lung to the room to get more airflow so see tmoz but it was at 65-70 + so i was always gunna have to deal with it,,,,
In your other msg you mention something that sounds like powdery mildew showing up. Biggest problem with dealing with PM is how long it has been on the plant before we see it. By the time we notice it, it has been growing on the leaves and the buds for about a month. To really confuse the situation is that the mildew spores attach to the leaf surface and start to multiply when the humidity is a bit on the high side. But, the mildew will throw off the most spores when the humidity is lower.

,,,,i foliar sprayed with baking soda????is that ok
Had to get a small laugh out of that. I would do the same sort of thing, treat the problem and then wonder if it was OK to do it.;)

Most recommendations are to spray with a mild acid solution. Something like cider vinegar or an acetic acid (lemons or other citrus fruits) diluted with water. Outdoor gardeners will often say to spray with a diluted mix of milk and water because the lactic acid level is high enough. This is to keep the spores from sticking to the leaf surface.

Some people say to spray with Neem OIl mixed with water but I have not seen any advantage to that. There have to be other Marijuana growers or vegetable and flower gardeners with the same problem. Products for treatments have to be available in your part of the planet.

In your other msg you mention something that sounds like powdery mildew showing up. Biggest problem with dealing with PM is how long it has been on the plant before we see it. By the time we notice it, it has been growing on the leaves and the buds for about a month. To really confuse the situation is that the mildew spores attach to the leaf surface and start to multiply when the humidity is a bit on the high side. But, the mildew will throw off the most spores when the humidity is lower.

Had to get a small laugh out of that. I would do the same sort of thing, treat the problem and then wonder if it was OK to do it.;)

Most recommendations are to spray with a mild acid solution. Something like cider vinegar or an acetic acid (lemons or other citrus fruits) diluted with water. Outdoor gardeners will often say to spray with a diluted mix of milk and water because the lactic acid level is high enough. This is to keep the spores from sticking to the leaf surface.

Some people say to spray with Neem Oils mixed with water but I have not seen any advantage to that. There have to be other Marijuana growers or vegetable and flower gardeners with the same problem. Products for treatments have to be available in your part of the planet.
i do believe i got the pm before it got too bad cross fingers
yea I'm hoping to do ok with GP3.it is my first time to use nutes like this
and i liked the Company write up etc, they seem to have there finger on the pulse.
Time will TELL they say

any way guys this is what i have done due to finding out thru my fucken INEXPERIENCE...600 watt only being 100 watt...
so i have 3-4 weeks to go and decided fuckn it I'm gunna super crop these 2 babies because the hights of the colas were all over the shop.
i can tell ya now that the buds (little at this stage)are very sticky...
so i thort i will bend all to same height and keep light nice and low etc and keep up the GP3 nutes to the end and see how many NUGS i can retreive rather than them just be little nugs out of the light,i should have done this a lot earlier but i wanna this grow over and done with so i can move onto my durban poison fems hahaha...
i ordered a 60x LOUPE should arrive tmoz.
cupla quick pics of my bending and shaping...come up ok ,should have a nicxe little canapy in a cupla days then 2 weeks of fattening im hoping
thanks for all the support thus far

IMG_20210502_064858.jpg

IMG_20210505_084931.jpg

IMG_20210505_084945.jpg

Back
Top Bottom