Got Milk?

ZedRules

:sasmokin: I'll tell ya the truth, the Chocolate milk @ WHCCH will kick Quik, Ovaltine and any choc. syrup's ass! You have a choice of "Indica" or "Sativa" pre-mixed milk ( equivilent to 2-3 lg swallows) and the taste is good. Indica will chill ya from a bad day, but sativa wants to engage in creative thinking & fun. They also carry breath strips patterned after the Listerine strips and those are a very pleasant treat with a good buz which can be done in public without attracting unwanted attention.:laughtwo: :15: Also I recommend "Destiny's Banana Bread"...that banana will kick yer ass.:smokin:
nice selection of edibles...:sasmokin:

Re: Got Milk??

Wow..I had no idea there were so many choices/options out there. Can't wait to visit this place this weekend.

:cheesygrinsmiley: I don't think you'll be disappointed...the staff are patients and offer practical 1st hand experience with their products...I'm a heavy user and those guys @ WHCCH know what I consider to be strong stuff...and make recommendations based on you're expectations. There's something there for every need of occasion.:allgood:

I got scripted for Sativa for the day and I can't remember the one for night. I am only concerned about nights. I have severe insomnia due to a brain injury...and though I like to be able to stay up all night on occasion, I get pounded by chronic fatigue when I need to be awake.

I am lightweight when it comes to just about everything, so my only concern is getting something too strong. When I saw your post, I was amazed...didn't know there were so many options.

Does the script say what types are recommended, cause I forgot the name of the night one. OH...just saw it on your post, the night time one is Indica? I could have these switched...

~Christine~

Hi Christine....Indica is an excellent sedative/sl. hypnotic effect...you are wise not to leap into the edibles unless you stay close to home...always try a little and wait an hour or two...you'll start to relax and the sleep u get is sweet...you pain control & relaxant in one herb...Indica is widely available in various forms. I do sleep better when I have it on board.:cheesygrinsmiley:

Back
Top Bottom