Got pincers? This thing sure does

After trimming some plants to prepare for harvest, I took a close up of a bud. Zoomed in on the photo to look at trichomes again then bam, this guy appeard in my view.

Zoomed out bud
20191005_192707.jpg

And the creeping little effer
Screenshot_20191005-200843_Gallery.jpg

No clue. Only thing I know that ha pincers like that are earwigs, but I do not see that in here. Maybe it's a baby, no idea what they look like as youngens

i'm guessing it's predatory.. so probably making a living off of something else on the plant, not the plant itself

when i see stuff like that i shudder to remember all the old school ground grown strains i smoked in the 70's and 80's

remember a rumour about some mexican hash containing donkey feces. no idea how it started but its something i've never forgot.

Oh I know. He has a filter, I do not. His is getting gross looking. We may try washing our indoor, but just to try. I'm not worried about dust, its seeds and bugs I'm worried about. Here is a purple kush of mine, just look at all those seeds stuck to the trichomes
20191002_125222.jpg

That's just the top, plenty more stuck on the lower branches, and I'm sure a few nestled inside the bud as it grew

Back
Top Bottom