Got robbed

Torco

Today while I was away from my home someone came into my house and took my meds. I lost about 2 ounces; I left my back door unlocked. Who ever did this was a friend of mine someone I trusted. I just can't believe they would steel from me.

Thats fucked up....I would never steal weed from a friend, I would ask to buy some from them.... I can't stand Assholes.... Now you know you need to keep your stuff Locked up or Hidden.....

Well here is what I think you should do if you have a medical marijuana card...

1. Find out "who dun it".

2. Call the cops and tell them the name of the person who took it and tell them that they have 2 oz's of pot they stole from your medical stash. If all goes as planned you might get you bud back!

I dunno if your a med. patient or what so i'm not sure if this helps. Even if your not a med. user then you can still call the cops on em anonymously and get em busted... AN EYE for AN EYE!

The way I see it is, there are two types of friends. The ones who you just absolutly know would NEVER do such a thing to you, and the types that are considered good friends, but there is always this weird tension you have about that person. Or you know of them stealing shit from stores when they were younger (or still do...)...The "theivery" type.

Ask those good friends if they've been chillin/smokin' with other people, and slowly (and hopefully) eventually get it down to just a couple friends, and if you find out.... Well... Whatever you choose to do they had it coming.

I know bringing more violance into the drug world is bad, but they will either get over it, or hopefully learn to stop fucking with other peoples hard earned shit.

i have still have not figured out who done it. yes i do have my medical MJ card, so if i do find out who did it i will call the cops and turn there ass in. I never keep more than a few ounces at my home at any time. just in case what just happend, so i dont loose all my stuff, and i never grow in my own home, my grow site is safe.

I just switched my light cycle to 12/12 on my new grow, so in 2 months ill have some more killer nugs. and i just started my outdoor grow for this year.

I don’t hang around with tweakers their bad news I avoid them like the plague.

Right now my number one suspect is my nephew

Happened to me 4 times when I was in the business. It blows dude, even aside from the loss of weed, it's shitty to look around your home and imagine someone going through your shit while you're off at work or wherever. Such bullshit.

In my experience, look at anyone you may know who is young. Generally people who are still living with their parents have less of a respect for people's shit, because they're not familiar with the concept of working for the things you have.

I don't hang around with tweakers their bad news I avoid them like the plague.

Right now my number one suspect is my nephew

I'm assuming that none of your "friends" or "suspects" know that you have an account here? Cause if they do then you are certainly givin them the heads up. I'm sure you are smarter than that but I figured i'd ask just so they don't get away.

I HATE THIEVES! IF YOU STEAL all that says about you is, you can't support yourself and you prolly never will.

My nephews are off the hook, my neighbor said he saw a green sedan car parked in front of my home. There is only one person I know who drives a green car.

i have 2 security cameras now inside my home. And i will be putting them up at my grow site also

that sucks dude. you should beat that guys a$$ if you find out who it is

Back
Top Bottom