Got Rosin?

Spec420

Photo of the Month: Apr 2018
I have been pressing a lot of rosin lately. Here are some of my better pics....
What Y'all pressing out?

This was some $50/oz Blue Cheese flower I pressed out

A 15g Temple Ball I pressed from some Super Sativa

Need a bigger banger....

120u Dry Ice Kief pressed through 37u squish bag @ 180deg

That last shot is straight from my iPhone, no doctoring... My favorite pic of Rosin....

$50 per oz....that is pretty cheap.....maybe a typo....

Nice pics though

$50 per oz....that is pretty cheap.....maybe a typo....

Nice pics though

OR not quite that crazy.....yet anyway. Problem with them giving commercial licenses to anyone that wanted to fork over the thousands of dollars fee, estimates have been made that multiples of what is sold in a year were produced last year (like estimates of 2-3x). Some in town can be had for $100-120 a zip which includes the 20% tax, so less than that if you have an OR Med Card, still some higher end stuff selling for $10-14 a g but the low priced stuff is pretty decent really as not that much difference in quality or THC %.

Some Obama Kush I got a few weeks back that was 5 g's for $20 (20% tax included, so $20 out the door of Dispensary):

It will be interesting to see where it shakes out as supply and demand will affect how many of the big time growers stay in business.

I know a guy growing up in Washington can hardly give his bud away. I'm growing some of the same genetics so its not the quality. He is getting less the 1000 a pound.

Back
Top Bottom