Got Sativa? I Do! Table Mountains; Wild Lady, LC-18, Iklwa & RVDV

I'm glad to be back at the Mag! After a long break from growing indoors, I'm back baby! I'm super happy to be sharing 4 beautiful ladies, who amongst a bunch of awesome other gals, these really stand out and are getting me fired up!

They are from the Table Mountain Sativa Co.

More on my set up and other gals soon.....

The Wild Lady ( Kosi bay area) originally collected 1948

LC-18 ( x of two epic landraces from opposite sides of the province. Parents collected originally in 1940s

Iklwa which is the Zulu word for the short Zulu spear. Comes from inland Natal. Likely the same genetics the Zulu warriors smoked. Neat hey? Origionally collected 1947

RVDV (Drakensberg around Cathedral Peak area. Originally collected 1951

Here is my Sugar Cane (1of 2 mothers) all trimmed up and ready for flip and then looking through the 5x5 to the 4x8

Rock on!

KFK
I see a bail of promix frozen out on the deck. :rofl:
It's going to be difficult to up pot.;)
I used promix at first but switched to coco, I really like it.
Gardens are amazing Amigo. :thumb:
Hope your having a great day.
Take care.

#Vivosun #Love What You Grow
Bill284 😎

I see a bail of promix frozen out on the deck. :rofl:
It's going to be difficult to up pot.;)
I used promix at first but switched to coco, I really like it.
Gardens are amazing Amigo. :thumb:
Hope your having a great day.
Take care.

#Vivosun #Love What You Grow
Bill284 😎

Haha, there are actually 4 of them! They are supposed to be all mixed up and cooking. I promised myself that I’d do it last weekend so I must do it this weekend! Im right near my local nursery so coco is in my future! I’ve been wanting to add it to my soil mix which is Docs Kit. Brother @Neiko uses or has added it in past, I want to say at 20-30% ratio?
Really beautiful girls, don’t know how I never dropped by before but will be back. I love 💕 a good Sativa. CL🍀 :thumb: :popcorn::Namaste:

Thanks Captain! Do we know each other? I feel like we do.

Anyhoo, don’t kill me, I chopped off a bunch of clones!

Haha, there are actually 4 of them! They are supposed to be all mixed up and cooking. I promised myself that I’d do it last weekend so I must do it this weekend! Im right near my local nursery so coco is in my future! I’ve been wanting to add it to my soil mix which is Docs Kit. Brother @Neiko uses or has added it in past, I want to say at 20-30% ratio?

Thanks Captain! Do we know each other? I feel like we do.

Anyhoo, don’t kill me, I chopped off a bunch of clones!

I’m not sure but I really hope you have more seeds , hopefully regs so you never lose those wonderful strains you have. Please never lose any of them. CL🍀

Yes, I mix 30% Canna Coco into my soil. I take out 30% of the promix and replace it with the coco. I've tried using the Promix CC which has 25% coco but I don't think it performs the same.

Haha! I keep losing them under dirt!

Why regs? For better original expressions? These are fems but a lot of my other stuff is regs. Pulled most if not all of the males. I take clones and flip right away, once roots poke through, into soil and I’m checking for sexy lady parts and ugly dude sacs.

Thanks Neiko! Nursery price for big bag was over 50! I’ll try to find elsewhere and give it a try. Cheers!

... 🪑 :popcorn:...cheerz...:high-five:...h00k...🏝️

h00k! Cheerz to you my warm and relaxed friend! Enjoy sir! We are Getting slammed with snow up here…..

My BEAST Black Cherry Punch (bag seed from last summers outdoor grow, confirmed female) got put in her place for being a BIG SEXY BITCH and wanting water/feed every couple days in a 3) I up potted to a softy 10 (shaved her legs, took a bunch of clones and will flip her soon. Her babies are with her sisters babies, Sugar Cane 1! She said I could not show you the pics of her but here is the full nursery

Haha! I keep losing them under dirt!

Why regs? For better original expressions? These are fems but a lot of my other stuff is regs. Pulled most if not all of the males. I take clones and flip right away, once roots poke through, into soil and I’m checking for sexy lady parts and ugly dude sacs.

Thanks Neiko! Nursery price for big bag was over 50! I’ll try to find elsewhere and give it a try. Cheers!

h00k! Cheerz to you my warm and relaxed friend! Enjoy sir! We are Getting slammed with snow up here…..

My BEAST Black Cherry Punch (bag seed from last summers outdoor grow, confirmed female) got put in her place for being a BIG SEXY BITCH and wanting water/feed every couple days in a 3) I up potted to a softy 10 (shaved her legs, took a bunch of clones and will flip her soon. Her babies are with her sisters babies, Sugar Cane 1! She said I could not show you the pics of her but here is the full nursery

Regs for the males you’re pulling instead of making pollen and pollinating females for future generations so you never lose those strains. It would be a shame to lose them like so many others that are lost forever . Imho CL🍀

Gotcha! I’m not that guy, I’m the guy that loses them all 6 mm under….

I’m not saying I won’t Chuck some pollen but probably no time soon.
I personally would love to have some of your seeds in my collection prolly like every Sativa lover out there.And I would never tell anyone what to do I just was really impressed with what you have growing and hope you keep it going so another Landrace isn’t lost 😞. Happy Growing my friend and hope your weekend rocks. CL🍀 :Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom