Got2Grow - Seed Run - Coco - Perlite & Peat - Brick Seed - DIY

Got2Grow

Hello, my name is Got2Grow and this is my second Grow. I live in a hot place with limited access to seeds from seedbanks, I have to smoke weed bricks to get high. Everyone is welcome, and I would like to have your opinions and advices along this growth journal!

I found a weed brick that was good enough to give me a lot of good looking seeds. I tried to germinate 22, unfortunatelly only 2 really germinated, also I'm 99% sure I got one male and one female, and If i'm right this will be a run for seeds.

9da4dafc830b3c9dc8e032117118aa09.jpg

What do you think? In one of them I can see 2 very little white hairs, comming out of a thin shapped preflower, unfortunatelly they are too small to be seen with my bad camera resolution in Full zoom, in the other I see preflowers with the form of a crab claw clearly forming.

Male
930365b33bac6e466321ce9211533b49.jpg

Male
bb17693a8bca9e67645938ae5b44549c.jpg

Female
9b5500e5658023fc8be3e836659b7764.jpg

Female
b9a9096ae4a1b4fa69d7370fd7824be8.jpg

My setup is very humble And It consists of:
4 x 11w 2700k led bulbs.
4 x 11w 6400k led bulbs.
1 x 120mm fan cooler outtake with passive intake.
ALL inside of a 100L styrofoam box.

a92bb76dc5f0acb263894c3e387d2001.jpg

I'm currently growing both plants in 4L vases filled with peat, perlite, and coco coir, they've been under 24/0 for 2 months, I defoliated them 3 times to keep them small and I did some LST since the 4th week to help with the size and to get a better use of light. They are regularly fed with a solution made with tap water And the GH trio at around 6,5ph. I aways had around 60% rh and a 30°c temperature.
Besides the temperature I never had any problem.

aadf5f698aa71071b6505c64abd97001.jpg

Today I will turn the lights off for the first time and for 12h, wish me Luck!!!

re: Got2Grow - Seed Run - Coco - Perlite & Peat - Brick Seed - DIY

Nice! I had a similar grow last year. I used seeds from what my dad calls "Mexican Commercial". I got two nice ladies that gave me alot of dark sativa buds. I even had to cut them down early and they were still nice!

I look forward to these in the next weeks. :love:

Nice! I had a similar grow last year. I used seeds from what my dad calls "Mexican Commercial". I got two nice ladies that gave me alot of dark sativa buds. I even had to cut them down early and they were still nice!

Nice to have you here PhobosAnomaly!

Well, the last time I was growing two autos called lowryder, and I did different things to both And to each at harvest, dry, And cure. They went very well even with high temps!

This was the last one to be harvested. Pic taken just after the one I First harvested.
96417e19701914ef39cbf721ab8791cf.jpg

I want to upgrade my grow setup as soon as I can, and in time to start inbreeding the seeds I will produce here..I think this weed brick came from Paraguay...

Sorry my answer ended beeing a post, look upwards while I try to edit It to link your post.

Do you have any pics of that mexican growth? I would love to see what to expect...

Do you have any pics of that mexican growth? I would love to see what to expect...

Ask and you shall receive. :love:

:Namaste:I apologize for the picture dump in your journal.
I started in a very small cabinet with cfls. Then progressed to a tent with LED and cfls.
The pics here are mainly towards the end of their run. The original cabinet is still in use as a seedling and drying habitat.:high-five:
I still use those same led bulbs, that you employ. They are bright!

Side note, I ended up having a polyploid bud that was fun to record! There is a thread about them somewhere.

Here is a link to my first journal. Phobos Anomaly - Bag Seeds Stealth Cabinet

SAM_15322.JPG
Latinas_266_.JPG
SAM_17212.JPG
SAM_17241.JPG
SAM_17231.JPG
SAM_1726.JPG
SAM_17284.JPG

I started in a very small cabinet with cfls. Then progressed to a tent with LED and cfls.
The pics here are mainly towards the end of their run. The original cabinet is still in use as a seedling and drying habitat.:high-five:

Side note, I ended up having a polyploid bud that was fun to record! There is a thread about them somewhere.

SAM_14813.JPG
SAM_15322.JPG
Latinas_266_.JPG
SAM_17212.JPG
SAM_17241.JPG
SAM_17231.JPG
SAM_1726.JPG
SAM_17284.JPG

Thank you!! Very good looking buds, thats what i'm expecting, the other brick seed grow I saw the buds for Just like yours, very hairy and Orange! My plants stay small cause I make them small, but i'm starting 4 clones of that female, And i'll let It grow big, i'll let them grow in a semi open space I have here, It only gets sunlight for 12 hours a day and the clones are already there, so 12/12 from cutting, 7 days Ago, showing roots now.

They are acting Just as an experiment to see if is possible to grow on a place with a translucid white cover, that allows more than 2000 lumens for 12 hours a day, And to try clonning, I was very curious.

89205a9fa2316b4586f0a0d3b7e3866a.jpg

I saw a polyploid plant here at a journal, Very funny isn't It?

I don't know as the led bulbs beeing very good, but they worked nice form me, and my goal is to use a small amount of money, and to keep things simples, so led bulbs and growing from seed seems to be my Future!

I liked the :Namaste:I thing, IS It for Free use?! :D

PS.: How can I make the link to your journal open with the taptalk, not with the taptalk browser?

Thanks EastCoastGhost! Its Nice to see people interested in different grows! Good to have you here!!
Thanks for the warm welcome. I love small diy grows, it's amazing what people can come up with lol...️

Thanks for the warm welcome. I love small diy grows, it's amazing what people can come up with lol...️
. . In my country small grow tents costs 2 to 3 times the minimum payd to a worker per month, so i'll only buy one when I finish paying my apartment - I have to be creative!

. . In my country small grow tents costs 2 to 3 times the minimum payd to a worker per month, so i'll only buy one when I finish paying my apartment - I have to be creative!
Man that sucks! Oh well at least you are finding ways to grow your own bud, that's great imo...️

SAM_15322.JPG
Latinas_266_.JPG
SAM_17212.JPG
SAM_17241.JPG
SAM_17231.JPG
SAM_1726.JPG
SAM_17284.JPG
I forgot to ask, How was the taste?

Spicy and a little floral. It was a good uplifting sativa buzzy high.
The people I shared it with liked it alot. :love:

Update 1:

Hello!

Looks like have 3 new members on my grow!

2 seeds of 4, from another paraguayan weed brick sprouted.
1e0767a1fa2bc33ed13d4ec65c69db04.jpg

1 clone of 1, from the first time taking cuts os rooting well. 3 more ongoing from another cutting day.

ALL 4 togheter.
4a201fdf224ba4b1e3725850643cbb9e.jpg

The First clone (C1F1)
89bd9f5c6c1da9dbef2a1274c8702bbe.jpg

The first Male (M1) is doing great, she is rebuilding very well!
31bf92c057a0d89ede70a854ee369c18.jpg

The First female (F1) IS doing great And rebuilding very well, And starting to show more small preflowers.
5dcab211e40a444748d9a107e2d0b333.jpg

Thanks, SEE you in 3 days!

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Update 2:

Hello!

In the same day I posted update 1 I got busted by the police... I never sold cannabis and because of that they couldn't arrest me after the investigations. I will start another journal soon! Please, mod, move this journal to complete, or unfinished journals!

See you soon in my new journal!

Back
Top Bottom