Gov. Christie Said He's Not Trying To Sabotage Medical Marijuana Program

Truth Seeker

Gov. Chris Christie is denying that he's trying to sabotage New Jersey's medical marijuana program.

It's been more than three years since medical marijuana was legalized in New Jersey and only one dispensary has opened in the entire state while other clinics have been mired in bureaucratic red tape.

It's a move that Christie calls intentional.

"I do not want people flying to New Jersey, getting off a plane, going to some fake doctor, saying they have a headache and going and picking up pot which is what goes on in Denver, Col. every day," Christie. "It ain't happening here."

Greenleaf Compassion Center in Montclair, the state's first and only dispensary, said it takes two months for patients to get an appointment and the center is struggling to meet the demand.

However, Christie pointed out only 562 patients have registered for the program statewide.

"This is no crisis," Christie said.

The governor said he wants the program to be implemented and is trying to make sure the medical marijuana programs are implemented for the truly sick and suffering.

"Believe me if I wanted to sabotage the plan I know how to sabotage things," Christie said. "When I want to sabotage something I just pull all the funding from it."

Cannabis_Jars.jpg

News Hawk- TruthSeekr420 420 MAGAZINE
Source: cbslocal.com
Author: cbslocal.com
Website: Gov. Christie Said He's Not Trying To Sabotage Medical Marijuana Program « CBS New York

They need to fire his dumb ass.

Republicans are as dumb, blind and deaf as their octogenarian constituency. I remember the left being so unhinged about Bush, it was incomprehensibly stupid. The right is just as bad, I see now. The republican sneering is beneath contempt. I would still take the Bush over Kerry or Gore...but now my vote goes to the most Libertarian candidate.

I applaud the democrats, though. They finally fielded a world class leader.

Cannabis has opened my eyes again to the real world, and I am become me.

I honestly don't get what the Republicans see in that NJ bully, who just literally pushes his weight around.

The GOP can try to use nice words to describe our impending financial collapse...but they end up looking like old white bankers.

It's called residency Christi, are you a resident of said state to partisapate in their MMP? Your a babbling baboon , obese , fat, repulsive all the above. NJ he's your governor and I'm sorry for you.

Cool, let's deny cancer patients and other seriously ill people... because we don't want a few recreational stoners to potentially have safe, consistent, and taxed access to cannabis!

IB article, "Gov. Christie Pulls Funding from MMJ"... Sabotage!

Christie has far too many Big Pharma constituants to not do anything obstructive he can. These monied players care that their profits not be curtailed by cheap unpatentable cannabis. Christie has to face the music of voters speaking. He manages, a politician.

For a so called right wing. He's about as left leaning as you get.
You want to see things slow down on your so called progress, just look at the lefts in Massachusetts.
No progress.
Republicans are as dumb, blind and deaf as their octogenarian constituency. I remember the left being so unhinged about Bush, it was incomprehensibly stupid. The right is just as bad, I see now. The republican sneering is beneath contempt. I would still take the Bush over Kerry or Gore...but now my vote goes to the most Libertarian candidate.

I applaud the democrats, though. They finally fielded a world class leader.

Cannabis has opened my eyes again to the real world, and I am become me.

While I don't wish him dead, I'd be happy with his retirement.

His weight is only an issue for me because he pushes it around. The issue for me is the cannabis litmus test. He failed.

I understand his point. Imagine this parade float with the munchies?
Misinformed idiot, headaches for pot? Its legal you don't even need a cough.

Back
Top Bottom