Grafting Sativa to tomatoes

:peace:hi everybody! i'm pretty new around here but i've been growing my own off and on for about 40 yrs
back in the 70's i did a bit of indoor growing and got in to dabbleing with cloneing, with some pretty good results.
where i live now, we don't have mmj approved yet but i'm out in the country in the middle of illinois.
my question, is this. i once was told that tomatoes are a sativa strain. and i was wondering if a person could succesfully graft some high grade weed to the tomatoe plant in an effort to discuise a little personal grow? GOHRILLA farming as it were.
has anybody heard of such a thing here?:thanks:
Absolutely you can graft cannabis to tomato's. Try grafting ducksfoot to a tomato plant no one will know! Ducksfoot aka stealth weed is a unique strain that looks nothing like cannabis. The leafs look like ducksfoot, the buds are dark purple/black so it doesn't look like cannabis at all! Smell i can't help you with. Good luck happy trails friend!

It probably could be crossed with tomatoes. I read an article about a decade ago where a botanist in Florid I think it was crossed cannabis with oranges and it worked. He got into some trouble though. But it would be a great way to introduce edibles to the public.
Not true thats a citrus acidic tree wouldn't work. You can grow it under an orange tree & it will taste like smell like oranges. I live in Detroit & florida. Im sure of this.

Back
Top Bottom