Grafting to increase canopy

lol I let pll quote me 24/7, never promissed it was science lol anything i do is random, but backed by science haha, everyone can grow weed, but who can grow the most/dankest is the question lol

lol I let pll quote me 24/7, never promissed it was science lol anything i do is random, but backed by science haha, everyone can grow weed, but who can grow the most/dankest is the question lol

Hmm....there are sensitive items that have certain legal implications attached to them, the people who service these items are bound by those implications also.......say if I service your car and the wheel falls off cuz I forgot to tighten a lugnut, you get pissed, it gets fixed blah blah blah. Some sensitive items have implications such as....if this fucker fails, you aint gonna lose your job, you're goin away in handcuffs, and depending on how you performed the service on this item will determine if you sucked and didn't do it right, you lose, or there is an inherent design flaw in the article, happens a little too often to be a technical error. So, all that said, when you tell someone to do something that's contraversial, or not exactly well defined adequately, you make the statement at the end of your statement ; For reference only...and supposedly this releases you from any liability for your statements. You kids always ask the hard questions...LOL

haha yep i cant remember without looking XD i like to repost on old posts to help bring them current, been lurking through the sub colums trying to find stuff i can post up on lol

Back
Top Bottom