Grafting to increase canopy

dont know yet i just hit the bag covering it with some more water with a b-1 vitamin in it to pump humity up.

I have a bad tendency to look at things before there done, like opening the oven before the cake is fully baked : P

so with my grow im trying to do the opposite and let mother nature do its thing and just help it along, im a lil rough on my plants so they grow up big and strong : )

dont know yet i just hit the bag covering it with some more water with a b-1 vitamin in it to pump humity up.

I have a bad tendency to look at things before there done, like opening the oven before the cake is fully baked : P

so with my grow im trying to do the opposite and let mother nature do its thing and just help it along, im a lil rough on my plants so they grow up big and strong : )

I'm grindin my teeth to know...LOL!:circle-of-love:

Yep, the t5s are greeeeat for veg! is that graft standing up?

I must admit when looking at techincal specs for lighting that T5 do rock when compared to MH & CFL :thumb:

Mainly due to life span of bulb in hours & degradation of bulb light over time of which MH really do suck at to be perfectly honest...

T5 come out on top for bulb life span.

Its a toss up between T5 & CFL over light degrading over time to over all cost tho & bulb replacement for optimal growth.

Where MH have a bulb life span of a good qualitie CFL bulb ment for growing but suffer greatly with light degrading & PAR effeceincy when compared to a CFL/T5

Induction lighting is a different ball game !

I must admit when looking at techincal specs for lighting that T5 do rock when compared to MH & CFL :thumb:

Mainly due to life span of bulb in hours & degradation of bulb light over time of which MH really do suck at to be perfectly honest...

T5 come out on top for bulb life span.

Its a toss up between T5 & CFL over light degrading over time to over all cost tho & bulb replacement for optimal growth.

Where MH have a bulb life span of a good qualitie CFL bulb ment for growing but suffer greatly with light degrading & PAR effeceincy when compared to a CFL/T5

Induction lighting is a different ball game !

ya, fuzzy, I'm liking the induction, and my current gro is going to show what it's capable of. I'm going to factor in a partial weight for the plants that are finishing, mainly because the new batch had to give up precious space so they could finish. I like my t5s, they never go off, I run everything at 24 hrs until flower.....I don't have to think so much....LOL

Honestly, i forgot about my graft on my plant till just meow,,, HAHAH iv been so busy with remolding for new upgrades on room, im going to be updating on my deadhead page when i get pics up and you can see the new gear i got, going to set up this weekend. Going to be busy lot of work on room, hash bash, and makeing mooonnneeeeeaaaayyyyy :party::ganjamon::Rasta::party:

Honestly, i forgot about my graft on my plant till just meow,,, HAHAH iv been so busy with remolding for new upgrades on room, im going to be updating on my deadhead page when i get pics up and you can see the new gear i got, going to set up this weekend. Going to be busy lot of work on room, hash bash, and makeing mooonnneeeeeaaaayyyyy :party::ganjamon::Rasta::party:

In a voice of erve villachaise( however you spell tattoos name) " show us the graft boss"....LOL

Do you have journals I'm not subd to, which ones?

ok so it took but i made the cut too large and noticed once taking the bag off that the underside was completely expossed X o it showed that is was joining but it wasnt very healthy so i took it off, mabe start up again but not atm because going to put into flower soon!

photo_1_85.JPG

heres the pick when it came out

ok so it took but i made the cut too large and noticed once taking the bag off that the underside was completely expossed X o it showed that is was joining but it wasnt very healthy so i took it off, mabe start up again but not atm because going to put into flower soon!

How big is the stock that you used? How many days was it on? How much mending had taken place? It dosen't matter about the exposure, any exposed areas will form "callus" within minutes! What is the Rh in the area this graft was placed in? Oh, and + reps. I'm going to hold off on my demo, do one more, then you can do the demo on your thread if you'd like! Some people just have a way with things! Did you use the same style that was on the video?

nah i kinda winged this one, it had a lot of 'what not to do' moments lol so i want to try it more legit next time, going to get some grafing tape to help seal and making a mini dome that i can hood it up to somehow : )

nah i kinda winged this one, it had a lot of 'what not to do' moments lol so i want to try it more legit next time, going to get some grafing tape to help seal and making a mini dome that i can hood it up to somehow : )

DON'T SELL YOURSELF SHORT!, the object of the exercise is to get the graft to "take", you did that, now do it again to confirm your methods and improve upon them as you go. Being humble is one thing, but when we succeed, and others see us succeed it gives everyone confidence to step out of comfortable areas. All this info is relevent....to the whole friggin universe. You may demonstrate how to successfully graft the cannabis, someone may have an epiphany because of your tenacity and encouragement and see a way to change the world for the better. YOU F'n did it! . ( that's a big fat ass period!) + reps....if it lets me LOL!

lol i forsure havnt given up just posponed ahah i have my hands in sooo many baskets atm its nuts, im thinking of shutting down my cloner because i dont have anymore space for my clones i have X P i will come back to this just probly not till i get my others bigger and stronger fo sho, trying to get a MOTM or somthing so posting like a mad man its hard to keep up with everyones grow when i just update on my downtime at work Xp (hiding from the man as usual)

Back
Top Bottom