Grand Daddy Black Grows A Stack

Thanks for the prayer doc just called all arteries are clear. Says he has 30 year olds that would be jealous of the flow . Now they have to try and figure out what happened. I had gotten a pneumococcal shot in this arm ? Let’s see if they figure it out .
Glad to hear the stroke has been ruled out, rest up now West Hippie!

Here is a parting shot of my bud's Glue Gelato on day 86 by the front door. Adios!
:ciao: Glue Gelato! That's a nice healthy plant you're sending back. Glad your buddy is recovering well.
Stardawg day 58
With this one I will set my record for the smallest, "healthy" auto I've ever grown! I still think she's a cutie.
It sure is, but I was worried about it slipping off the washing machine. You should level your appliances now that the curtains are up!
That's it for the autos.
Lovely all! :welldone:
Woweeeee. I'm going to like this single journal stuff!
It does kinda grow on you ;).
Three of the autos in my 5x5 tent are nearing day 90, and the other 2 are nearing day 60.
When the photos are cleared out of the 5x5 tent
Wait, are you testing our reading comprehension?
Here are the photo seedlings:
Off to a great start!
The auto seedlings are too small to photo
LOL!
doc just called all arteries are clear.
Noice! Congrats WH.
Let’s see if they figure it out .
I sure hope so. I don't like medical mysteries!

Ya, well now I'm moody and it's not like me.
If you don't mind my saying, your plants look terrific!
Thanks, Mr.S!

Sorry about your moodiness. I think there's an app for that.

Hello growers and happy Hump Day! (I know at times getting over the hump is not as easy as it sounds.)

I took down one of the autos today. The Strawberry Cheesecake went down on day 86.

What a fighter was she! Bugs couldn't stop her, a calmag deficiency couldn't stop her and, most importantly, I couldn't stop her! :Rasta:

Forgot to take a pic before I chopped her but there should be one a few days back on this thread. She yielded 460g wet.

P1030992.JPG

SCC end.jpg

Don't be mislead by that "781g" reading. This was after I had washed the buds (necessitated by the bugs).

And last, this nice little chunk of glove hash I got while removing fan leaves. I love this stuff! :Rasta:

IMG_2074.jpg

She's been suspended in my mesh dryer to dry. I don't use the fridge for buds that I had to wash. Takes too freakin' long!

That's it for now.

Thanks for stopping by!

Hello grow folks!

Thanks to all who have said hello. So now time to continue with updates! :Rasta:

I am giddy! My new consolidated thread is one reason. But the bigger reason is that my buddy that had hip surgery is back home, and he's getting around pretty well.

I took his plant back to him today! :goof:

I didn't mind plant-sitting her but it's a huge weight off my shoulders.

Here is a parting shot of my bud's Glue Gelato on day 86 by the front door. Adios!

P1030976.JPG
You are a good friend!

A humpday takedown! Well wrastled GDB. Looks like a lot of sticky bud. :thumb:

I thought the first step of low and slow is washing the buds so they dry evenly in the fridge. :hmmmm:
Thanks, @InTheShed. Of course you may be right about the washing prior to low and slow. I have never heard that. I do know that even buds that have not been washed take weeks in the fridge (guess that's the "slow" part). My buds are soaked and I figured putting them in the fridge would take a month or more. I have neither that much patience nor refrigerator space! :Rasta:

Hi GDB! :ciao: I’m A little late, but I don’t feel tardy. :cheesygrinsmiley:

I still think she's a cutie.
She’s adorable!
I've bought some 4 gallon fabric pots for the autos! I think this might be the ideal size for most auto flowers.)
I was just sitting in front of the tent today thinking....”I’ll bet an auto in a 5 gall would be huge, but it’s so heavy”. I have three gallon and five gallon pots - didn’t know you could get fabric in 4 gal. :thanks:
Wait, are you testing our reading comprehension?
I think you are!:high-five:
Ya, well now I'm moody and it's not like me.
Ridiculous.
And last, this nice little chunk of glove hash I got while removing fan leaves. I love this stuff
So, do you just roll that up and smoke it? If so, can you smoke it in a bong?

Doesn't matter how much patience you have if you have no room in the fridge! That's why I hang mine in a cardboard box. :cheesygrinsmiley:
So true! :laughtwo:

Hi GDB! :ciao: I’m A little late, but I don’t feel tardy. :cheesygrinsmiley:

She’s adorable!

I was just sitting in front of the tent today thinking....”I’ll bet an auto in a 5 gall would be huge, but it’s so heavy”. I have three gallon and five gallon pots - didn’t know you could get fabric in 4 gal. :thanks:

I think you are!:high-five:

Ridiculous.

So, do you just roll that up and smoke it? If so, can you smoke it in a bong?
Hey Boo! I am so glad you're here. Keep your eyes open for ridiculous stuff.

Many of the 4 gallon fabric pots out there have a velcro-affixed window on the side. They're intended for growing potatoes and other underground stuff. But you can find some without the windows.

Back
Top Bottom