Grand Daddy Black Grows A Stack

Hello all.

It's Flip + 88 for the clones and it seems like that might be the magic number for the Kera Bubblegum. She continues to throw out a few white pistils, but I think she might keep doing that for as long as I continue to watch her do it.
Kera bud 9-6-22 F88.jpg

I scoped her tonight and believe her time is just about up!
Kera trich 9-6-22.jpg

Kera trich1 9-6-22.jpg

Kera trich3 9-6-22.jpg

She'll get a few more days because I watered her tonight but she has run the course! :)

Finally, I got a blink!

Thanks for looking in.

Peace.
Yeshly yesh yesh, Im just here for the trichs man. JK! seriously beautiful bud, love that striped effect half way down teh bud! gorgeous girl :cheer: :yummy:

Beautiful Bud, GDB :yummy:

It's Flip + 88 for the clones and it seems like that might be the magic number for the Kera Bubblegum. She continues to throw out a few white pistils, but I think she might keep doing that for as long as I continue to watch her do it.
Funny how some keep pushing out fresh ones. :thumb:

You must want amber because to my eyes, there's a lot of it. Looking good, GDB. Too bad Limonene is a major Bubblegum strain terpene as Limonene just doesn't like me. But, I do love chewing bubble gum if that counts. ;)

You must want amber because to my eyes, there's a lot of it. Looking good, GDB.
GDB wants to "become one" with the couch... :)

Hello growers.

It's Flip + 94 for the clones today and the Kera Bubblegum has been taken down.

She surprised me at the end. Her colas turned out to be of the light and fluffy variety. I had expected them to be hard and heavy. Still I'm not going to complain about light, airy buds because I've experienced just how potent they can be!

Her color also faded at the end, turning to a dull grayish, green.

Did I do something wrong as she neared the end? Probably. I am a notoriously bad closer. This one I think was under-fed at the end due to being rootbound. Water was just running through her for the past week or so, with seemingly no place to stop and let the plant feed. Live and learn!

Here's her obit pic.
Kera Bubblegum OBIT 9-12-22 F94.jpg

There was a lot to her but she ended up weighing in at only 290g wet due to the airiness.
Kera Bgum end pile 9-12-22 F94.jpg

I put her in my mesh hanger to dry. I don't think it will take her too long.

That leaves me with the 2 Black Cherry Punch plants still standing. I'm licking my chops over these two because their mom is awesome! If these get me anywhere near as loopy as their mom does then I'll be as pleased as "Punch." :)

Clones 9-12-22 F94.JPG

I didn't train the one in front and the other one just got some low stress training.

I put the one in front under the scope today:

Snap_099.jpg

Snap_100.jpg

Snap_101.jpg

I might give them a few more days or I might take them tomorrow. It's up to my Lazy-Meter to determine now! :)

Thanks for your time!

Peace.

Congrats on the harvest GDB, I bet those airy buds smash up just fine ;) Those black cherry punches look yummy too.

Hello growers.

It's Flip + 94 for the clones today and the Kera Bubblegum has been taken down.

She surprised me at the end. Her colas turned out to be of the light and fluffy variety. I had expected them to be hard and heavy. Still I'm not going to complain about light, airy buds because I've experienced just how potent they can be!

Her color also faded at the end, turning to a dull grayish, green.

Did I do something wrong as she neared the end? Probably. I am a notoriously bad closer. This one I think was under-fed at the end due to being rootbound. Water was just running through her for the past week or so, with seemingly no place to stop and let the plant feed. Live and learn!

Here's her obit pic.
Kera Bubblegum OBIT 9-12-22 F94.jpg

There was a lot to her but she ended up weighing in at only 290g wet due to the airiness.
Kera Bgum end pile 9-12-22 F94.jpg

I put her in my mesh hanger to dry. I don't think it will take her too long.

That leaves me with the 2 Black Cherry Punch plants still standing. I'm licking my chops over these two because their mom is awesome! If these get me anywhere near as loopy as their mom does then I'll be as pleased as "Punch." :)

Clones 9-12-22 F94.JPG

I didn't train the one in front and the other one just got some low stress training.

I put the one in front under the scope today:

Snap_099.jpg

Snap_100.jpg

Snap_101.jpg

I might give them a few more days or I might take them tomorrow. It's up to my Lazy-Meter to determine now! :)

Thanks for your time!

Peace.
Ok question. Time. Are you looking at sugar leaves or the flower. For ambers. Big difference now. Sugar leaves are just that. Cause to be honest I'm kinda confused what we or me and others are looking for ambers on what part to say it's ready.

Ok question. Time. Are you looking at sugar leaves or the flower. For ambers. Big difference now. Sugar leaves are just that. Cause to be honest I'm kinda confused what we or me and others are looking for ambers on what part to say it's ready.
I look at all of it Dust. The sugar leaves will get more amber sooner than the remainder of the plant, but that's just one part of the equation and it all depends on what you prefer. :Rasta:

I have taken some plants earlier than normally and some later than normally. I'm curious!

Congrats on the harvest GDB! Looks are obviously deceiving since it looks like it would come in heavy. Are the entire buds foxtails like the outer edges?

And the lean on the BCP pair indicate that those definitely have some weight. Trichs say they're ready to meet their grower maker, but you know best when to chop since you're so pleased with the mom!
I think it would have come in heavy in the care of another grower Shed. I think she got baked/starved (best way I can describe it) at the end. It would not be the first time I've led an otherwise Healthy plant down this route and I think I've done it again. :straightface:

The BCPs are heavy and hard and they will be coming down as soon I get even a little spark from the Energy Gods. I'm not feeling one tonight...Monday night football! :)

I look at all of it Dust. The sugar leaves will get more amber sooner than the remainder of the plant, but that's just one part of the equation and it all depends on what you prefer. :Rasta:

I have taken some plants earlier than normally and some later than normally. I'm curious!
Yeah that what I'm thinking as well. But technically there should be a point or a certain things beside 30 percent ambers. Cause I noticed sugar leaves get ambers first and flower might not get any ever. Idk. Keep thinking I'm screwing smoke up to best it could be. And I'm cutting it short or screwing it up by to long.

Yeah that what I'm thinking as well. But technically there should be a point or a certain things beside 30 percent ambers. Cause I noticed sugar leaves get ambers first and flower might not get any ever. Idk. Keep thinking I'm screwing smoke up to best it could be. And I'm cutting it short or screwing it up by to long.
Experiment! :Rasta:

Back
Top Bottom