Grand Daddy Black Grows A Stack

Are you filtering the air at all or just let it go? I’m waiting to see how strong it really gets before I decide how much to throw at it
No filters Keffka. They mask the smell! :laughtwo:

Excellent decision GDB. Not sure how you won't be growing during the holidays with the Thanksgiving harvest running into December though!

No Empty Pot Syndrome for you. :)
The issue was firing up the basement tent. I don't think even she would ask me to stop completely! :)

Hmmm, I wonder if your Mrs and mine are related? Maybe they read the same book or something because mine asked me to "cool my jets" as well. Wait what? Now Grandpa too!? WHYYYYYYYYYYYY!? Why do they torture us? Just don't go dankrupt! 5 months to harvest.
Mrs.Otter is a woman, so yes, they are related!

And they torture us because they're the types who will pull a lions tail.

Hmmm, I wonder if your Mrs and mine are related? Maybe they read the same book or something because mine asked me to "cool my jets" as well. Wait what? Now Grandpa too!? WHYYYYYYYYYYYY!? Why do they torture us? Just don't go dankrupt! 5 months to harvest.

LOL Dankrupt! Been there—done that—got the T-Shirt. :straightface:

Hello growers!

I don't know how many of you follow my other thread, but those of you who do probably know that I just received a new grow light from @ViparSpectra. That turn of events led me to speak to the Mrs. about the need to fire up my 5x5 tent before the end of the holiday season. I told her, in fact, that I needed to use it ASAP.

She didn't balk!

So now the flowering plants from my other thread are in the 5x5 tent where they will finish up.

I'll be installing the new KS5000 in my 4x4 in order to start a new grow!

I will also begin documenting the growth of a Grandaddy Black clone in this thread shortly. I'll talk more about that later. Right now I've got a lot of work to do!

I'm giddy!

PEACE.

But maybe turn off the lazy meter before you get started. You don't want to overload the thing and then have to reboot it or god forbid replace it if it gets burned up and overloaded from all the activity. That would be a pain...

Hello growers!

I don't know how many of you follow my other thread, but those of you who do probably know that I just received a new grow light from @ViparSpectra. That turn of events led me to speak to the Mrs. about the need to fire up my 5x5 tent before the end of the holiday season. I told her, in fact, that I needed to use it ASAP.

She didn't balk!

So now the flowering plants from my other thread are in the 5x5 tent where they will finish up.

I'll be installing the new KS5000 in my 4x4 in order to start a new grow!

I will also begin documenting the growth of a Grandaddy Black clone in this thread shortly. I'll talk more about that later. Right now I've got a lot of work to do!

I'm giddy!

PEACE.
@ViparSpectra for the Win. :yahoo:
ViperVal rocks.:thumb:
Big things to come. :high-five:

Hope your having a nice weekend.

#VIVOSUN ##Love What You Grow
Bill284 :cool:

But maybe turn off the lazy meter before you get started. You don't want to overload the thing and then have to reboot it or god forbid replace it if it gets burned up and overloaded from all the activity. That would be a pain...
I can't turn it off Azimuth! And believe me it's squawking like a plucked chicken right about now! :laughtwo:

@ViparSpectra for the Win. :yahoo:
ViperVal rocks.:thumb:
Big things to come. :high-five:

Hope your having a nice weekend.

#VIVOSUN ##Love What You Grow
Bill284 :cool:
Thanks so much "Construction Skill Bill!"

You have a great weekend too! :ciao:

Have you checked to see if she's been replaced by a Stepford wife?

No balk? Wow!
Timing was on my side gents!

She had been perusing the Landsend catalog for some turtlenecks. So, knowing the colors she likes I bought her 3 of them and 2 other tops that I knew she would like.

Well, guess what box arrived at the same time as the box with the light?

She asked what was in the Landsend box and I told her to open it and see. She was ecstatic about the gift!

That's when I pounced on the 5x5 issue! :)

Back
Top Bottom