Grand Daddy Black Grows A Stack

Hello growers.

I know it's been a while but I'm back to the Stack!

I read where 420 is about to go through journals in order to determine if they've been abandoned, and I didn't want this one to be fall to the axe.

I recently tried monster-cropping for the first time. I took 2 cuts from a Forbidden Fruit that was 30+ days into flower. They both rooted and have been in soil since October 11th. Today, I moved them from solo cups to 1gal pots containing used FF Ocean Forest and mycos. If they survive I'll be raising them on Strive nutrients.

I'll document their progress, or lack thereof, right here in this thread.

FF clones 10-23-23 up-pot.jpg

Hope to see you around.

PEACE

Hello growers.

I know it's been a while but I'm back to the Stack!

I read where 420 is about to go through journals in order to determine if they've been abandoned, and I didn't want this one to be fall to the axe.

I recently tried monster-cropping for the first time. I took 2 cuts from a Forbidden Fruit that was 30+ days into flower. They both rooted and have been in soil since October 11th. Today, I moved them from solo cups to 1gal pots containing used FF Ocean Forest and mycos. If they survive I'll be raising them on Strive nutrients.

I'll document their progress, or lack thereof, right here in this thread.

FF clones 10-23-23 up-pot.jpg

Hope to see you around.

PEACE
Hey Black :)

I’m all in!

I like a monstercrop too. They look typical of a confused clone too. Classic CrAy cRaY single bladed leaves and manicness. I too have a little monster growing. My White Widow has recently struck, I think she is day 14, so our monsters will grow up together.

👹♥️👹♥️👹♥️

Hey and advice is a great thing, you can take it or leave it, and my advice not that you asked…

I find monsters need a firm hand. I heavy duty train coz she’s gonna have arms on arms.

I Carhook mine super low once they start growing.

IMG_0351.jpeg

Good morning all.

I'm starting to see small, multi-pronged leaves develop on the FF clones. They're on their 17th day in soil.

FF 10-28-23 multi prong.jpg

FF clone 10-28-23 soil day 17.jpg

Again, this is my first time trying a monster crop. So the more she shows me about her growth pattern, the better idea I'll have about how to train her. I think training may start soon.

Thanks for stopping by.

PEACE

the better idea I'll have about how to train her.
Kind of a head-scratcher right now...:hmmmm:..where/how to even begin the training...🤔
@Trala actually prefers training supercropped clones, she may have a few words of wisdom for you...

Kind of a head-scratcher right now...:hmmmm:..where/how to even begin the training...🤔
@Trala actually prefers training supercropped clones, she may have a few words of wisdom for you...
It is a bit of a puzzle for me at this point. But I'm a firm believer in letting plants tell me how to train them. Trala is not one of my plants! :)

Ok, cool. I just took some at 3 weeks after pistils just to see if I can get them to root. Did you do anything differently than you normally do when taking them in veg?
For sure! I normally root clones in peat pods inside my GDBcloner® (If you want more info about that just ask. But you'll be sorry you did! :laugh: )

With these I just cut them, spliced the bottoms at an angle and dumped them into a solo cup containing distilled water. I sat them on a sunny window sill for about 4 weeks (I think) and, to my surprise, they rooted.

For sure! I normally root clones in peat pods inside my GDBcloner® (If you want more info about that just ask. But you'll be sorry you did! :laugh: )

With these I just cut them, spliced the bottoms at an angle and dumped them into a solo cup containing distilled water. I sat them on a sunny window sill for about 4 weeks (I think) and, to my surprise, they rooted.
I'm not sure that's high tech enough to count. Did you get a ruling from the International Council?

:laughtwo:

Four weeks. That gives me a reference to watch. :thanks:

Good morning all.

I'm starting to see small, multi-pronged leaves develop on the FF clones. They're on their 17th day in soil.

FF 10-28-23 multi prong.jpg

FF clone 10-28-23 soil day 17.jpg

Again, this is my first time trying a monster crop. So the more she shows me about her growth pattern, the better idea I'll have about how to train her. I think training may start soon.

Thanks for stopping by.

PEACE
I have ideas!

Do you want them?

It is a bit of a puzzle for me at this point. But I'm a firm believer in letting plants tell me how to train them. Trala is not one of my plants! :)
That is true. She is not.

She has however trained a few little monsters.

:)

Hello all.
The Forbidden Fruit clones have been in soil for 20 days.

One thing has become clear. I either need to flip them like "yesterday" or they will need to be up-potted. So they need to be up-potted.

FF CLONES 10-31-23 soil day 20.jpg

I have ideas!
Shoot!
That is true. She is not.
But if she was I would know how to train her:

Back
Top Bottom