Grand Daddy Black Grows A Stack

Hello grow gang!

In the few years I've been on this forum I've tried to maintain a separate thread for every grow. It has been problematic at times, and now I see more clearly why some users start a single thread and just keeping adding to it as they grow new babies.

I am adopting that strategy today. I will finish the Cosmic Lights thread (GDB Does Cosmic Lights & Other Photos). But I will no longer post on the other two threads I have going (GDB Does Fatkid's Cake And Other Photos and GDB's Auto Array). That information will be posted in this thread from this point forward.

Doing this should make things a lot easier for me to report on. I hope you'll continue to stop by my new consolidated thread! :Rasta:

I'm 1/4 of the way in!
I am certainly humbled to have a staff member respond! :Rasta:

I will try to adhere to all the rules. :laughtwo:

Congrats Mr.Sauga on getting your period!:rofl:

Hello grow folks!

Thanks to all who have said hello. So now time to continue with updates! :Rasta:

I am giddy! My new consolidated thread is one reason. But the bigger reason is that my buddy that had hip surgery is back home, and he's getting around pretty well.

I took his plant back to him today! :goof:

I didn't mind plant-sitting her but it's a huge weight off my shoulders.

Here is a parting shot of my bud's Glue Gelato on day 86 by the front door. Adios!

P1030976.JPG

Hello growers.

Here's an update on my autos.

Stardawg day 58
With this one I will set my record for the smallest, "healthy" auto I've ever grown! I still think she's a cutie. :Rasta:

P1030969.JPG

Green Crack day 58
She has been trouble-free and has some of the thickest pistils I've seen.

P1030971.JPG

Afghan Mass day 86
This baby is trying to get fat! :Rasta:

P1030979.JPG

Strawberry Cheesecake day 83

She's had a rough and tumble upbringing but continues to do well.

P1030978.JPG

And last, the Onyx day 84
She has finally calmed down and has started to fill in (I took this pic out of focus on purpose :laughtwo:).

P1030981.JPG

That's it for the autos.

And now the great part...for me, anyway! I'll post about my photos in this same thread. :Rasta:

Okay, I won't go overboard. I just posted pics of my photo babies 3 days ago (on an now defunct thread). The look about the same.

I'll post a root pic of my Double Black, however, 'cause for day 14 I'm pretty impressed. She's far out-pacing the root development of the other photos. But Grand Daddy Purple is not far behind.

IMG_2066.jpg

Woweeeee. I'm going to like this single journal stuff!

Thanks for stopping by!

I’m in and excited for one journal GDB! I get confused too easily to follow more than one. :Rasta:
Welcome, HH! Always good to cut down on confusion! There's enough of that going around. :Rasta:

:popcorn: Woohoo. One of the first to arrive:laugh:
And THE first to comment, Vet! Glad to have you. :Rasta:
I second that!
Thanks, Shed. Only 1176 pages to go to match you. Oops, make that 1178. :laughtwo:
You got it, GDB!
I'm actually in early for a change!
You're right on time, Carcass! :Rasta:
I’ve made it over, good call on the one journal, GDB!
Thanks, DutchinAB. One Journal to rule them all! :Rasta:

Hello growers.

On with the single thread!

A little background for clarity. I am running 3 tents: a 4x4x6.5, a 5x5x6 and a 2x2x4.

Three of the autos in my 5x5 tent are nearing day 90, and the other 2 are nearing day 60. So they should all be gone within, at most 50 days. So, I have germinated 6 more auto seeds in anticipation of some room becoming available soon. More about them shortly.

Also in the 5x5 tent is a Glue Gelato auto that turned out to not be an auto. She's on day 60.

I also have 5 photo seedlings in my 4x4 tent. They are on day 15.

In my 2x2 tent is a Cosmic Lights photo plant that is on day 53 post-flip. I hope she'll be done within the next 14 days.

My plan is to move the GG to the 2x2 tent and put her on a 12/12 light cycle once the Cosmic Lights is done. The GG has already been up-potted from a 2 gallon pot to a 5 gallon.

When the photos are cleared out of the 5x5 tent (hopefully within 50 days), I will move the 5 photo seedlings into that space. They will be grown in 5 gallon fabric pots. Then the 6 auto babies will go into the 4x4. (I've bought some 4 gallon fabric pots for the autos! I think this might be the ideal size for most auto flowers.)

In the meantime, all the seedlings (photo & auto) share the 4x4 tent running on 18/6. Though the autos, being so young, spend most of their days on the window sill, sucking up sunlight. I have ruined a few seedlings recently by putting them under the grow light too early and for too long. I'm trying to avoid doing that again! :Rasta:

Here are the photo seedlings:

(From left, Grand Daddy Purple, Double Black, Critical Kush, Cheese & Strawberry Banana Grape)

P1030987.JPG

The Glue Gelato photo(?) awaiting her turn to shine.

P1030985.JPG

The auto seedlings are too small to photo. (Well, they really aren't, but I ain't gonna do it.) :Rasta:

The auto line-up is a Blue Dream'atic, a Chocolate Kush, a Colorado Cookie, a Do Si Dos, a Lemon Haze and a Dark Devil.

That's the plan and those are the plants! Now the fun begins. :lot-o-toke:

Thanks for stopping by!

Hello growers.

On with the single thread!

A little background for clarity. I am running 3 tents: a 4x4x6.5, a 5x5x6 and a 2x2x4.

Three of the autos in my 5x5 tent are nearing day 90, and the other 2 are nearing day 60. So they should all be gone within, at most 50 days. So, I have germinated 6 more auto seeds in anticipation of some room becoming available soon. More about them shortly.

Also in the 5x5 tent is a Glue Gelato auto that turned out to not be an auto. She's on day 60.

I also have 5 photo seedlings in my 4x4 tent. They are on day 15.

In my 2x2 tent is a Cosmic Lights photo plant that is on day 53 post-flip. I hope she'll be done within the next 14 days.

My plan is to move the GG to the 2x2 tent and put her on a 12/12 light cycle once the Cosmic Lights is done. The GG has already been up-potted from a 2 gallon pot to a 5 gallon.

When the photos are cleared out of the 5x5 tent (hopefully within 50 days), I will move the 5 photo seedlings into that space. They will be grown in 5 gallon fabric pots. Then the 6 auto babies will go into the 4x4. (I've bought some 4 gallon fabric pots for the autos! I think this might be the ideal size for most auto flowers.)

In the meantime, all the seedlings (photo & auto) share the 4x4 tent running on 18/6. Though the autos, being so young, spend most of their days on the window sill, sucking up sunlight. I have ruined a few seedlings recently by putting them under the grow light too early and for too long. I'm trying to avoid doing that again! :Rasta:

Here are the photo seedlings:

(From left, Grand Daddy Purple, Double Black, Critical Kush, Cheese & Strawberry Banana Grape)

P1030987.JPG

The Glue Gelato photo(?) awaiting her turn to shine.

P1030985.JPG

The auto seedlings are too small to photo. (Well, they really aren't, but I ain't gonna do it.) :Rasta:

The auto line-up is a Blue Dream'atic, a Chocolate Kush, a Colorado Cookie, a Do Si Dos, a Lemon Haze and a Dark Devil.

That's the plan and those are the plants! Now the fun begins. :lot-o-toke:

Thanks for stopping by!
@West Hippie, where the hell you been? Nice to have your face in the place! :Rasta:

@West Hippie, where the hell you been? Nice to have your face in the place! :Rasta:
I haven’t missed any of your grows . I went back to work but Friday ended it . Had a stroke within minutes after I punched out . They did the sonar on me this morning 48 hours before results. The girls look great as usual!

I haven’t missed any of your grows . I went back to work but Friday ended it . Had a stroke within minutes after I punched out . They did the sonar on me this morning 48 hours before results. The girls look great as usual!
Golly, hope you’re on the mend, WH.

Oh, my! Putting you on my prayer list, @West Hippie.

Oh, my! Putting you on my prayer list, @West Hippie.
Thanks for the prayer doc just called all arteries are clear. Says he has 30 year olds that would be jealous of the flow . Now they have to try and figure out what happened. I had gotten a pneumococcal shot in this arm ? Let’s see if they figure it out .

Back
Top Bottom