Grand Daddy Purp - Mainline - Hempy Bucket

Loving the mainline.. Subbed..

Flowering Day 35
Flowering_Day_35.jpg

After some defoliation in the middle
Flowering_Day_35a.jpg

Very impressive King. I see you topped at an early stage. I'm a newbie and could use some pointers on topping. When and where?

Flowering Day 56 - 4 Days into Flush Ripening up really quick, Amber trichomes starting to come up. Going to chop in 6 days
Flowering_Day_54a.jpg

Chilling with it's Gorilla Glue #1 roommate
Flowering_Day_54.jpg

Flowering Day 63 - HARVEST DAY!!!!
Flowering_Day_63b.jpg

Flowering_Day_63a.jpg

Flowering_Day_63.jpg

Close ups
Harvest_120.jpg

Harvest_212.jpg

Harvest_38.jpg

Harvest_46.jpg

A little disappointed with the color change, only the edges of the leafs turned purple. Last grow from the same batch of seeds everything turned dark purple. Extremely happy with trich production, she is sugar coated like crazy. Happy with the smell as well, very strong skunky odor! Don't think i'm going to hit my quantity expectation, but it's looking like my quality expectation is going to be very high!

Dried and Curing
16784.jpg

Pulled 5 Ounces and 21 Grams
22452.jpg

31961.jpg

Pulled 4 grams of BHO of the trim
41509.jpg

Over all very happy with the out come of this Grow. Thank you to all who tagged along for the journey

:goodjob: King, congrats on your harvest, waitin for the smoke report. So, how do you like hempy buckets?

I took a couple slightly wet nugs and did some toking with friends and taste was good and effect was even better. 2 bowl packs had 4 of us stuck on the couch.
I love hempy buckets. For me it's the easiest method of hydro. I used to do 5 gallon DWC grows but it was alot more work then hempy. I still pull the same amounts the only difference i've noticed is hempy does grow alot slower in veg. Hempy will continue to be my method of growing.

Back
Top Bottom