Grand Daddy Purple - Hydro

Further Arboreal training. This is phase 2 of branch training and taken after fan defoliation. Further bending was performed to equal out the spaces and to bring the lower branches out and into the light. Upper branches were bent to more of a horizontal orientation, and spaced to make a space for light to reach the lower branches. The final overall shape is beginning to be seen better now. Two more weeks and the next phase will be performed.
010612103833.jpg
010612103853.jpg
010612103915.jpg

haha i love the malleable wire for your bonsai!! very nice =)

okay... noticed some (P) deficiency damage on some of the leaves today. Upping the Jungle Juice 3-part Bloom to counteract. Instead of 15mlGrow-10ml micro-5ml bloom, going up to 15-10-7. Will report results in one week. This also puts arboreal training on hold till plant recovers. I will not bend/shape if a plant is already in distress.

Oh me, oh, my... I had to post this along in the purple journal... This one is exceptional!

I got this from the collective yesterday. It's a purple, so purple, it's BLACK. And that's what they named it.

Name: Black
Rating: 7.5/10
Semi Creeper with Long Lasting Effects 3.5 hours
Helps Concentration, Tunnel Vision effect
Smell: Classic Purple
Taste: Sweet 'Purple' taste. The inhale is relatively smooth and seems to expand in the chest. Exhale is very light, with an aftertaste known only as Purple
Cough Factor: 2/10

"Plays well with others" in a tasting adventure.

DENSE-DENSE-DENSE, these two nugs were 1/8. Deep midnight purple with pumpkin orange pistils and packed with trichs.

011912082432.jpg
011912082656.jpg
011912083006.jpg
011912083110.jpg

that ph damage looks like what i had a few weeks ago on my purple#1 1 plant, so i got some training wire last night! its soft green stuff,found it at homey d, im pumped to use it, but i need to read up on this, any pointers or sites you recommend for info!! the plants look good bruddah!:peace:

Good question. Actually, there is a good introduction to wiring bonsai and the Bonsai Empire. Can't post the link here, but you can search for it. Once there, look for the ribbon at the top and choose "Train". You can learn to start your wiring there, with easy-to-understand pictures, and illustrations.

Back
Top Bottom