Grand Daddy Purple - Hydro

More pics

012612115854.jpg
012612120104.jpg
012612115918.jpg
012612120119.jpg

Shes looking fantastic Dre, need to pack in my tailors my friend!

:peace:

Thank you very much! I thought you guys deserved to see her as I see her between training sessions, since all you ever see is her chopped up and bent to hell and back.

You see what I mean about the donor sites, though? Easy 6-12 clones a week, and now, she won't grow wild in my small veg bin.

What does "need to pack in my tailors" mean? lol

Thank you very much! I thought you guys deserved to see her as I see her between training sessions, since all you ever see is her chopped up and bent to hell and back.

You see what I mean about the donor sites, though? Easy 6-12 clones a week, and now, she won't grow wild in my small veg bin.

What does "need to pack in my tailors" mean? lol

Camel 90's - pre-rolled cigarettes, call them tailors as they are tailor made no good for you brother.

:peace:

Greetings! Thanks to the help of this community, I can now post this thread as a grow in progress, rather than in the ICU for ailing plants, where it started.
LIVE - ON STAGE
Momma GDP
The story of one Grand Daddy Purple cannabis plant's journey into motherhood. A heart-warming tale of the ups, the downs, the life perils, and the triumphs. Follow along as a tender, young plant, in the grip of death, defies the odds to grow into a life-giving mother plant, giving of herself to raise her young, so that they may help heal those in need.

VOLUME - 2​

- Biography by: Jandre2k3
- Published by: :420: (Thanks for that)

The Strain:
Strain: Granddaddy Purple Kush
Genetics: Purple Urkle x Big Bud
Type: Indica dominant
Maturity: 8 to 9 weeks. (turns purple when ready... give it time.)
High: Mellow smooth body high
Taste: Signature 'purple' taste. Somewhat fruity
Smell: Sweet skunk
(Personally, I'd say more like a sour strawberry crushed into a bed of sap-laden pine needles.)
Price: $50 an 1/8th
Overall Rating: 9.5 out of 10

The Environs:
Grown: Indoor / Hydro
Light: T5 Cool Blue (For Now)
Light Cycle on/off: 18/6
Temp: 73f - 78f
Medium: GroDan Rockwool (Pre-Treated in 5.5pH vinegar solution - rinse to waste)
pH: 5.3 ~ 6.1
Watering: drip 3x day 5min cycle
Nutrients: Advanced Nutrients: Jungle Juice Grow/Micro/Flower 3-part

• Currently in Cycle 2: General Purpose-Mild after massive pH instability.
    jungle_juice_mixing_instructions_bg.jpg
For backstory: go here

Thanx for the link bro plants looking real healthy and i got a noob question for you m8 lol, I noticed the Jungle juice mixing instructions that during veg there is a slight mls of the bloom. And thus during bloom there is also veg/grow nutrients. I'm still learning and always something newer to learn around the corner, so would one be better to add this into there bloom mix and if so why they do so as from what ive learned so far is that during bloom the plant does'nt need the N(nitrogen) but more of K+P of N/P/K. Also have you grew before using this line of nutrients and what are your basic yeilds i also understand that no one enviroment are the same but as long as the conditions are right. :thanks:

Thanx for the link bro plants looking real healthy and i got a noob question for you m8 lol, I noticed the Jungle juice mixing instructions that during veg there is a slight mls of the bloom. And thus during bloom there is also veg/grow nutrients. I'm still learning and always something newer to learn around the corner, so would one be better to add this into there bloom mix and if so why they do so as from what ive learned so far is that during bloom the plant does'nt need the N(nitrogen) but more of K+P of N/P/K. Also have you grew before using this line of nutrients and what are your basic yeilds i also understand that no one enviroment are the same but as long as the conditions are right. :thanks:

All plants need N during all life cycles. It's just that during veg, it needs more, and during flower it needs less. Thus more Pt.1 during veg and more pt.3 during bloom in relation to the others. There are also other nutrients in the Grow, and Bloom, that are also needed, but it tailors these needs into an easy-to-use formula so the nutrients can be adjusted depending on the lifecycle. Grow/Micro/Bloom is more than just N-P-K There are other macro nutrients and micro nutrients within the three parts so we use all three throughout the entire cycle, just in different amounts, or "Rates" to give the plant everything it needs, when it needs it.

jandre2k3 said:
All plants need N during all life cycles. It's just that during veg, it needs more, and during flower it needs less. Thus more Pt.1 during veg and more pt.3 during bloom in relation to the others. There are also other nutrients in the Grow, and Bloom, that are also needed, but it tailors these needs into an easy-to-use formula so the nutrients can be adjusted depending on the lifecycle. Grow/Micro/Bloom is more than just N-P-K There are other macro nutrients and micro nutrients within the three parts so we use all three throughout the entire cycle, just in different amounts, or "Rates" to give the plant everything it needs, when it needs it.

Thanx Jandre2K3 so can this not being used properly effect the outcome of the crop, all from not using either bloom in veg or other way round thanx. Sort for the newbs question lol

Thanx Jandre2K3 so can this not being used properly effect the outcome of the crop, all from not using either bloom in veg or other way round thanx. Sort for the newbs question lol

Another good question! I enjoy the fact that you are so inquisitive. It lets me know that you are wanting to fully understand that which you have chosen to do.

AN's nutes have a fair amount of Phosphorus (P) in Glrow, but, if Bloom is not not used you could develop a P deficiency. I experienced this lately and needed to adjust the mix. I increased the amount of Bloom in the mix and it took care of it. I went from 15ml Grow, 10ml Micro and 5 ml Bloom per gallon up to 15ml, 10ml, 10ml.

Adversely, as plants need Nitorgen (N) all the way through their life, if Grow is not used in the flower, it could stunt the growth of the new buds developing. With that in mind, if you do notice some N burn on the leaves, you can reduce the amount of grow sightly to correct this, as there is some N in the micro as well.

This is why I like the three-part nutrients so much, because it is highly customizable, and can be tailored to the exact needs of each grow, and plant strain that I grow.

jandre2k3 said:
Another good question! I enjoy the fact that you are so inquisitive. It lets me know that you are wanting to fully understand that which you have chosen to do.

AN's nutes have a fair amount of Phosphorus (P) in Glrow, but, if Bloom is not not used you could develop a P deficiency. I experienced this lately and needed to adjust the mix. I increased the amount of Bloom in the mix and it took care of it. I went from 15ml Grow, 10ml Micro and 5 ml Bloom per gallon up to 15ml, 10ml, 10ml.

Adversely, as plants need Nitorgen (N) all the way through their life, if Grow is not used in the flower, it could stunt the growth of the new buds developing. With that in mind, if you do notice some N burn on the leaves, you can reduce the amount of grow sightly to correct this, as there is some N in the micro as well.

This is why I like the three-part nutrients so much, because it is highly customizable, and can be tailored to the exact needs of each grow, and plant strain that I grow.

Thanks Jandre2K3, and yeah it's so amazingly fascinating all the way thru the grow each phase is just as interesting as the next, As for the nutrients you use I think is so much easy than say ones with A+B specially if it's your first grow as it can be daunting at times. Besides all the research and information I can get just helps me to improve the quality of my medicine haha. It's brill when you learn something new and even more rewarding when you enjoy and LOVE it.

Looking most X-ellent Jandre. Nice and greeeeen. What do you use for cloning? I'm going to clone in rapid rooters, and I thought I'd presoak them in a little Clonex, but use some Rootech gel for dipping the clones into. :thumb:

Looking most X-ellent Jandre. Nice and greeeeen. What do you use for cloning? I'm going to clone in rapid rooters, and I thought I'd presoak them in a little Clonex, but use some Rootech gel for dipping the clones into. :thumb:

Rockwool as you can see, and Rootech Gel. Other than that, just water spray till roots show.

jandre2k3 said:
Took 7 clones from her today to get ready for the second run in the Cardboard Box testing series. Didn't phase her at all.

The one on the right with the green tab in it is from the <<GK>> for my migraine meds.

Hey Jandre2K3 your clones are looking great dude, so why is it that you've Cut the tips of the leaves of then and how long do you normally veg for and how long will you veg these then thanx

Hey Jandre2K3 your clones are looking great dude, so why is it that you've Cut the tips of the leaves of then and how long do you normally veg for and how long will you veg these then thanx

Hi! I cut the tips of the leaves off so I can get all 8 into the mini greenhouse without them being crowded. Also, if I leave them long, they stick to the top because of the moisture. I will be vegging these for about 3-4 weeks until the other side of the Cardboard Flower Box is done. For all about that, click my sig to be taken to those links.

Back
Top Bottom