Grand Daddy Purple S1 & Pre-1998 Bubba Kush S1

This offspring is from the first GDP S1 mother I'm using for a backcross. Nice color:

This offspring is from the same mother. Nice frost:

A third offspring from that mother. Not too many hairs, but too many leaves:

I may reveg a few of these.

As soon as I can get me some more soilless mix, I'll be starting my next grow. I'm going to run twenty seeds from the project I did prior to this one; one GDP father and two different GDP mothers bred out for three generations (if you guys remember that mess, I called them my more-haired and less-haired phenos). I'm gonna pick four seeds out of my freebies and other $hit to run so that it's a twenty-four plant grow, too.

GDP S1 backcross parents; here's the first mother:

Trying too hard with the close-ups again, but here's the second mother:

GDP S1 x GDP f3 father:

I shoved the closest female into it and a dust cloud kicked up, so I shut the door really fast. :thumb:

I'm not gonna open it for a while :cheesygrinsmiley:
Here's the last three sister plants in this grow. The first two are from the second mother and the last one is from the first:

They're a week or so behind the other plants, and just starting to change color. These are under my 315w CMH.

Note - I started twenty GDP seeds from the third breeding of my more-haired and less-haired GDP project prior to this one; ten seeds from each mother. I think by the time the project I'm doing now is done and cleaned up; these will be ready to put into bloom.

Kinda looks like the real thing to me. :yahoo: Got all the right stuff ...

Soon, you'll get to find out. Very nice - I doubt I have the patience for breeding.

I am really liking this round of offspring bud! There is a decent amount of color and more than enough frost!

That's a nice plant there. Maybe I'll get some weird variation of Mendo Purps out of this mess.

Thanks bud! I think you may find an Urkle pheno some where. urkle grows realllly slow which this plant did. Between the slow growth and less bud density than I would like I just could not keep it around. The breeder has posted pics of the cross with much nicer phenos than I had. i have only run the one seed of it though so I am sure I can find better.

Nineteen of those twenty GDP seedlings I just started came up. One was hollow:

To recap that mess, I bred out a GDP father plant and two mother plants (I called them my more-haired and less-haired phenos) for three generations, but broke off of the project because I seemed to be losing the color and plant structure of GDP. I want to take a look at them and possibly breed them into each other.
Those five plants in the middle are five Cannabis Afghanica x Apollo 13 f2 offspring.

Back
Top Bottom