Grand Daddy Purple S1 & Pre-1998 Bubba Kush S1

Wow it's been a long time since I've posted here :thedoubletake: But I can't do either of these strains during the Spring or Summer because they get grey mold and bud rot like crazy.
I just started this Pre '98 in bloom today, and I'm going to repot it tomorrow to get things going here again:

And in a day or two, I'll be starting ten GDP f3 x GDP f3 and six GDP S1 x GDP f3 seeds for my next grow. Sorry it's been so long.

PC good to see you back brother. I know the feeling on the mold. This summer outdoor was grrrreat up until september when we got 7" of rain spread out over a week with no sun. Almost took out the whole she-bang hadda chop early.

Indoors I use wetable sulfur in VEG - been a huge help with everything really. No PM no molds no pests .... knock woody.

Where do you get wettable sulphur from? That sounds like it would work better than a burner.
I used the vaporizer to treat my grow room. Previous owners must have been growing here. As soon as I set our first run I had every pest known in the same first run. Aphids russets PM Mold spider mites. Had a heck of a time getting rid of them all.

Wetable sulfur was the trick in VEG - got if off the zon Bonide (BND1428). Works for everything but cant really use it in flower.

Phukkin' "A" it is! :thumb:
I finally have enough room cleared (if I don't take clones or do any reveg plants other than the ones I need to for at least a month), so now I can start the seeds for this grow - twelve GDP f3 x GDP f3 (regular) seeds, three GDP S1 x GDP f3 (regular? mostly fem?) seeds (dark purple plant), and three GDP S1 x GDP f3 (regular? mostly fem?) seeds (plant similar to the GDP S1 mother).
I grew a few of all of these seeds before, but didn't do the grow long enough to really see what they were about. I liked how much the f3 x f3 plants looked alike and how nice the S1 x f3s looked.

Damn, still haven't started them :D I've got the room now, though. I tried to reveg a male Jack the Ripper plant (don't even know if it's possible) but it didn't take so I have the whole grow locker to start them in. I'll start germinating the seeds tomorrow morning.
Here's one of the Pre '98 Bubba Kush S1 plants I have in bloom:

Well, it turned into a 24 plant grow :straightface: The seeds looked pretty bad, so I just put a palmful into a paper towel and a lot more of them germinated than I thought would:

They don't do much side branching, so I should be okay.
Here's one of my Pre '98 Bubba Kush S1s:

I didn't realize that I have a Pre '98 S1 seed left until I went looking for my GG#4 seeds today (I'm on the edge of losing a GG#4 reveg that I really like and was hoping I had a few seeds of it left).

Back
Top Bottom