Grand Daddy Purple S1 & Pre-1998 Bubba Kush S1

It's funny you ask because we never count the veg time we just flip when ready, but someone else asked that weeks ago and I had to go back and count in the journal lol

I count it because I want to start associating the veg time into the equation for yield. Everyone I talk to says the longer in veg, the bigger the yield. My brother generally grows SOGs cause he hates training the girls so he goes with massive amounts of plants in really short veg cycles (he usually only vegs for 2-3 weeks. I absolutely love the hands on involved in the training of them....its killing me to not touch them for the 8 days I have been in flower. I have been following Mono in his journal "Quest for a Kilo" from one plant. Appealing stuff....lots of training and long veg time. I think eventually I would like to have a separate tent for large single plant grows. Spend 3 months in veg getting a shit load of colas and see what you can produce.

As long as space permits yes absolutely! Don't take long to fill our cabs. Wish we had more lol veg times would increase accordingly. This really helps when you have plant limits to worry about!

Yes we are limited in Massachusetts to 6 plants per person and 12 per household, though from what I hear they are trying to reduce that number (Assholes).

That's bullshit, funny My Trulia app has a ton of MA homes saved in it... in the market for better laws lol

Well our plan is to get out of this state sometime in the next few years. Hopefully New Hampshire will legalize recreational soon and then we can move. That is our end goal, New Hampshire, 25+ acres, lots of indoor and outdoor growing and no nosey neighbors!

Sounds like a good plan. Southern MA is really as far north I'd want to be lol but NH is so nice been there on road trips through NE us.

I spent my summers up in NH on the big lake as a kid. Grandparents had a cottage up there....so we would drive up from Florida and spend the summers. I love the seasons and the mountains of NH. Hopefully sometime in the next few years.

Thanks man :) I'm hoping something good comes out of it all.
I only used LED once and I have to agree with the statement on cheap ones; my 50 watt full spectrum LED barely made a few branches bend towards it when I hung it to supplement a grow once. :(
I'll be starting these next GDP f3 seeds soon. Six from the less-haired GDP f2 mother, six from the more-haired GDP f2 mother, four from that clone GDP mother (which I'm hoping was from the original GDP plant I've been cloning for years now), and four from that original GDP I selfed. I'm hoping to get me another polyploid plant out of the deal! :thumb:

Thanks man :) I'm hoping something good comes out of it all.
I only used LED once and I have to agree with the statement on cheap ones; my 50 watt full spectrum LED barely made a few branches bend towards it when I hung it to supplement a grow once. :(
I'll be starting these next GDP f3 seeds soon. Six from the less-haired GDP f2 mother, six from the more-haired GDP f2 mother, four from that clone GDP mother (which I'm hoping was from the original GDP plant I've been cloning for years now), and four from that original GDP I selfed. I'm hoping to get me another polyploid plant out of the deal! :thumb:

I might have to pull up a chair for that GDP grow. Let us know when you start it PC!

I count it because I want to start associating the veg time into the equation for yield. Everyone I talk to says the longer in veg, the bigger the yield. My brother generally grows SOGs cause he hates training the girls so he goes with massive amounts of plants in really short veg cycles (he usually only vegs for 2-3 weeks. I absolutely love the hands on involved in the training of them....its killing me to not touch them for the 8 days I have been in flower. I have been following Mono in his journal "Quest for a Kilo" from one plant. Appealing stuff....lots of training and long veg time. I think eventually I would like to have a separate tent for large single plant grows. Spend 3 months in veg getting a shit load of colas and see what you can produce.

The one plant, one very bright light grow has caught on more and more here due to the er, different opinions on whether they should be allowed to exist or not, whether they are hatched singly or amongst other green fellows. I've seen 13 from 1 under a 1000. A public holiday was declared and we rejoiced until the sun came up ;)

I'm heading straight to the journal you mentioned, you lot over there have some crazy skills so I want to see what's what!!

The one plant, one very bright light grow has caught on more and more here due to the er, different opinions on whether they should be allowed to exist or not, whether they are hatched singly or amongst other green fellows. I've seen 13 from 1 under a 1000. A public holiday was declared and we rejoiced until the sun came up ;)

I'm heading straight to the journal you mentioned, you lot over there have some crazy skills so I want to see what's what!!

You have seen 13 what from 1?

O's from a plant. I don't know what you lot measure in. About 365 grams?

OK, I just wanted to make sure you weren't saying lbs LOL. I thought you meant oz's. I would tend to think that if you spent a little time in veg and did some decent training, that 13 oz's would be fairly normal for a plant under 1000 watt HPS. But then again I haven't ever grown under HPS and it seems a lot of people spend shorter time in veg than I would so who knows.

Back
Top Bottom