Grand Daddy Purple S1 & Pre-1998 Bubba Kush S1

That sucks. It's hard to keep cuts off everything tho. I've got 10 different strains going on now looking for a couple keepers. One I got rid of the clone to a friend, thinking I didn't want it. Then got a cut back that had thrips. Got rid of it again. Just a pain in the ass keeping so many cuts around not knowing what to keep

I do it so much it ain't even funny. That Chocolope's gotta go; so does that Ak47 I've been keeping (a.k.a. the grey mold factory). I cut me a Raspberry Cough clone a few days ago. :battingeyelashes:
GDP S1 mother (I repotted the clone of it):

I think I have enough room now to start the next GDP seeds tomorrow. I cut way too many clones last time.

Chimp checkout this lower branch from a plant I chopped today. Purple tangie x orange creamsicle
IMG_20191115_065250014.jpg

It's got a peppery spicy like cooking spices smell. Strange as hell. I've got couple Chernobyl seedlings going too hopefully I'll get a male I want to pollinate a clone from that one and a Chernobyl pheno I have also. I've been looking thru your journal for tips on how to pollinate them :) I think I'm going to do a open pollination in a spare bathroom I have. I remember you saying that you have better luck with that type of pollination

It's got a peppery spicy like cooking spices smell. Strange as hell. I've got couple Chernobyl seedlings going too hopefully I'll get a male I want to pollinate a clone from that one and a Chernobyl pheno I have also. I've been looking thru your journal for tips on how to pollinate them :) I think I'm going to do a open pollination in a spare bathroom I have. I remember you saying that you have better luck with that type of pollination

How's that work, bring your female to a separate room, sprinkle pollen on her, then bring her back to bloom?

I'm hoping to time it correctly to just have them all together I a bathtub. Dude and a few clones and shake him over to girls. Take them out after couple days and rinse out the tub ( whole room really )

Does your pregnant female need to be quarantined or can you add her back to bloom after she gets pimped out?

I keep both parents in an adapted locker for the whole run to avoid problems. Then I mist everything in the whole locker with a sprayer (bleach water) and take the CFL bulb out and wipe it down.
Well, I put five plants into bloom in as many days, so I think I have my crowding problem solved. I can move all my veg plants into the veg tent and my grow closet will be cleared. All I need to do is start these seeds, which I'll do this afternoon after I clean that closet out.

I keep both parents in an adapted locker for the whole run to avoid problems. Then I mist everything in the whole locker with a sprayer (bleach water) and take the CFL bulb out and wipe it down.
Well, I put five plants into bloom in as many days, so I think I have my crowding problem solved. I can move all my veg plants into the veg tent and my grow closet will be cleared. All I need to do is start these seeds, which I'll do this afternoon after I clean that closet out.
Do you leave the male in there for the whole run

Yep. I usually let it dry up and die. I quit watering the Apollo 13 f2 male I have now a few days ago. I've had a few males that I wanted to reveg over the years, but I've never been able to. I've tried three or four times, but never succeeded once.

Drive-by.. If was me,, any clones that come from a room that had an infected plant in it as soon as they root and start to kick out a leave. I'd be trying some grey mold products. That's a hard one to stop... It lives inside a plant and only shows it's ugly head when R/H and temp hit that perfect combo.
They have this stuff called antinovate I think;

Claims works with bud rot and all funguses. Even damping-off of seedlings.

I tried it for acouple season.. Sure I still lost prime colas but was fewer of them. Well enough I could tell. I used it as a drench threw the hole grow. Up to havest too..

If I understand what you said,,, seeing I don't read alot but is a chance the cuts 'could' have it. even if taken off a healthy-looking one.

Pretty pretty flowers Mister @PotChimp

Thanks. I'm getting lucky lately.
It's cool they have a natural way of dealing with grey mold now. I got a sulfer burner, but flowering times in my bloom tents are scattered; I don't want to use it on three week old plants when other plants in the same tent are close to chop.

Dammit man, finally got it! :nervous-guy:
I got enough room cleared in my tents to start those twenty-four GDP S1x GDP f3 seeds for my next breeding round. I just started germinating them about an hour ago. As long as I don't take any clones I should be okay for the six weeks I need to get them up to size, and by then I should have my second veg tent cleared. I'll take pics as soon as they come up.

I've got all but four GDP S1 x GDP f3 (1st mother) seeds and two GDP S1 x GDP f3 (1st mother) seeds planted so far. It's been quite a few days since I got them wet so I cracked the rest of them open slightly. I think I may get them all to germinate, but if not I'll plant a few more to make up for it. Post pics soon.

Back
Top Bottom