Grand Daddy Purple S1 & Pre-1998 Bubba Kush S1

All sux as usual..... :straightface:
I put nine of these GDP S1 x GDP f3 plants into bloom today, leaving the two taller plants that I think might be male under 18/6. I took six of the others and put them into my daytime tent so I can repot them as soon as I get a chance (no soilless mix again); they look pretty bad. The last six are cut in half because the lower branches lived and under t5s; they looked worse. It'll be a few weeks before they look like plants.

Y'think? Too tall? :hmmmm: I been wondering the same thing ...

I should probably trim them back a bit.

Y'think? Too tall? :hmmmm: I been wondering the same thing ...

I should probably trim them back a bit.
get out the electric hedgers..

Here's all nine of the GDP S1 x GDP f3 plants I put under the 600w HPS. You can kind of pick them out in the cluster:

I'm stuck until I get more soilless mix to work with, but I may put the backcross mother plants under 12/12 today or tomorrow anyway.

I picked up some soilless today :thumb:
Here's what I wound up doing to a lot of those GDP S1 x GDP f3 plants:

There's two more I might do that to; I just need a male and I think I found it, so the rest of these are just to see what everything is going to look like (and to smoke) :D

Out of 24 GDP S1 x GDP f3 seedlings from 2 separate mothers, 1 didn't germinate, 1 was culled (male), 1 was picked as a father, 7 dried up and had to be cut down to a smaller size (which set them back from the rest of this grow), and the last 14 are under 12/12. Most of the 14 look female, which are pretty bad numbers. Maybe this next generation will normalize the male:female ratio. Here's 4 of them:

Here's the other 10:

I'll start both mother plants today.

Here's my GDP male. I cut the top part off because it was getting too tall. It didn't go into full flower all this time, so I think it'll be a good pick. It looks like it's going to be purple:

Both GDP S1 clones I'm backcrossing to:

In about a week, I'll put the male in and get started.

R.I.P. Subcool. :Namaste:

Couldn't wait a week, so I put the male in tonight. Here's a clone of the first GDP S1 mother plant I'm backcrossing to (the flowers are small as Hell):

Nice frost, though.
I've got a clone of the second GDP S1 mother in bloom, but it's just started.

Here's most of the offspring from the first crossing with that GDP S1 mother above (a couple of these pics suck). They don't seem to be as frosty, but it's still early. I like what I see so far, but I see some brown hairs too. I better check for hermies:

I'll get some pics of the offspring from the second GDP S1 mother I picked up soon.

Back
Top Bottom