Grand Daddy Purple S1 & Pre-1998 Bubba Kush S1

All those plants above are defoliated and under 12/12 :) I'll get pics up tomorrow.
Here's the first GDP S1 I put into bloom; it has frost kind of like the mother, and I can see the potential for purple color:

Here's both of my Pre '98 Bubba Kush S1 plants, getting a few brown hairs. I've checked for hermies in that tent, but can't find any:

The plant in front with the bamboo stake is a Blackberry Trainwreck, but the rest are GDP plants:

These are two of the plants from my first breeding project bred into each other (GDP f3 x GDP f3):

I've only got one female from the backcross I did; maybe the other plant I have in the night time tent (above pic) is one, too. I'll look closer at the plant tag tonight.

I guess they're a little further than just starting :)
I'll defoliate and lower them tomorrow; a few are getting burnt leaf blades (GDP grow, except the plant in back under the thermometer):

The only surviving female GDP S1 backcross:

Three of the four GDP S1s:

Four of the five GDP f3 x GDP f3 (1st generation) breeding project plants:

They all look somewhat similar; here's a close-up of one:

I'm running seven plants right now that have a DJ Short Blueberry father (a frosty SLH I kept for a while was the mother). They've grown pretty erratically in the past, but maybe I can get something decent out of it.
I've got a bunch of seeds from an accidental pollination of JTR clones when I was doing a generation of this project (GDP f3 father), and those seemed to have potential (I did one grow). The right DrG plant might be a nice cross to GDP, but not one like those wispy phenos I grew.

I grew 3 of those “feather duster” DrGs in a row. I might have a decent one this time. I did collect pollen from a BB male. More than likely, I collected some of that BB pollen on my flowering females! Lol. Great plants Chimp!

Dr. G - 3ish weeks

A8C5A5B2-EBF1-48EA-96EA-FC4646B01245.jpeg

I was worried about it last Fall when I realized the time this GDP grow would be finishing, and sure enough, right at the peak of grey mold season, two of these plants had it on the main colas :( I lost about a half ounce of dope, but it could have been worse. I already started repopulating the closet:

I'm going to keep this GDP female and try to reveg it. If I'm not successful, most of these look alike anyway. I'll just pick both parents in the next round:

I'll chop all those tomorrow, and try to plan on when I can start that next round (a month from now, maybe?). Next up are some Nevil's Haze x Apollo 13 f2 and Blackberry Trainwreck seeds. :thumb:

Good news and bad news :confused: The bad news is that grey mold was in a few more plants than I thought (I lost the top cola of every plant except the one I decided to reveg). The good news is that it wasn't as bad as it looked because of color changes in the leaves. Here's a plant that I topped a little high so I could show the bud rot/grey mold (I usually cut it lower to get rid of all the infected nugs):

The other good news is that all the f3 x f3s have that weird trait I mentioned a while ago; the leaves only turn purple where light hits them:

I'm gonna try to write the number 420 on the leaves of one next time; I thought about it once before..... :cheesygrinsmiley:

Back
Top Bottom