Grand Daddy Purple: What is ratio of Indica/Sativa ?

Curly Beaver

I can't find this ratio, and I am unable to find an e-mail address for Ken Estes site. Anyone know what it is?

I can't find this ratio, and I am unable to find an e-mail address for Ken Estes site. Anyone know what it is?

I did a search and from the text, I assume it is a 50/50 mix of 2 INDICA strains "Granddaddy Purple (or GDP) is a famous indica cross between Purple Urkle and Big Bud."

SO expect wide leaves and an Indica growing schedule.

No other ancestry is mentioned.

I just found a ratio on the Marijuana Seed Shop site - they say 70% Indica and 30% Sativa. Seems strange that it isn't more widely published and ordinarily it wouldn't matter but I am considering making RSO and have been asked for the ratio. It may be one that is better to just keep on hand for toke'n.

I just found a ratio on the Marijuana Seed Shop site - they say 70% Indica and 30% Sativa. Seems strange that it isn't more widely published and ordinarily it wouldn't matter but I am considering making RSO and have been asked for the ratio. It may be one that is better to just keep on hand for toke'n.

WOW. Different ratios. The sativa must be part of the ancestry of the two so-called Indica strains.

This will be my first harvest and I am looking forward to it in many ways. If it turns out it isn't useful for oil, it sounds like a nice strain anyway, one of the reasons I picked it out for my first grow, the interest in oil came later.

Thanks for the reply.

This will be my first harvest and I am looking forward to it in many ways. If it turns out it isn't useful for oil, it sounds like a nice strain anyway, one of the reasons I picked it out for my first grow, the interest in oil came later.

Thanks for the reply.

Another factor that will determine what effect your end product has as a medicine is how long you let the buds mature before you harvest. Later = more CBN. Early = more THC.

You seemed to have picked strains known for pain relief rather than psychedelic trips. Letting your trics and hairs go mostly amber before harvest may give you what you're looking for.

Another factor that will determine what effect your end product has as a medicine is how long you let the buds mature before you harvest. Later = more CBN. Early = more THC.

You seemed to have picked strains known for pain relief rather than psychedelic trips. Letting your trics and hairs go mostly amber before harvest may give you what you're looking for.

Ha-ha, you already have me figured out..... it is all about pain relief, although I am not opposed to having a good time along the way :)

As I mentioned earlier I hope to make RSO so a 100% Indica strain is supposed to be best for the night time dose. For the morning dose I have a PainKiller XL (Sativa-75% and Indica-25%, THC 9% and CBD 9%, that should work well.

After 4 months, I can wait the extra week or two for the trichomes to darken up.

Thanks for the replies.

I wish you all the luck in the world with the RSO. I tried making an oil in my mini-crockpot on its lowest setting to reduce the alcohol. All I got were hard rings of cooked/burnt cannibus that would not scrape off into an oil. That was a wasted 8 hours of my life! Not to mention the 2 oz of MMJ.

So I just drink the tincture/brew with a chaser of cola or orange juice.

I wish you all the luck in the world with the RSO. I tried making an oil in my mini-crockpot on its lowest setting to reduce the alcohol. All I got were hard rings of cooked/burnt cannibus that would not scrape off into an oil. That was a wasted 8 hours of my life! Not to mention the 2 oz of MMJ.

I hear that. I have all kinds of time but I would have a big problem with wasting 2 ounces at this point.

I messed up my RSO also only wasted 1/2 - 3/4 and it wasn’t mine... I think I skipped the paper Filter part? I dabbed a few extra times
I just finished my first grow so I will have Plenty to work with this time... plus it’s fruity sweet and full of sugar One Granma 2 another ✌

Back
Top Bottom