Grand Daddy Purple

El Gusanito

2-14
12 GDP in 6 Grodan cubes cutting out 4" plugs to go into tees
Using new 4" drain pipe ebb & flo system made 3 roles of 4 4" tees with an elbow anf cap on each end with drain and filter they fill from the the far end and fill the pipe to the top of it the drain side has cheap dripper valves to control the rate of flow thru that way I can control the water level in each of the pipes.
Matteirals list
12 tee
6 caps & elbows & drain kits with filters , 3 valves
12 liters of hydrotons each tube 36 liters total
1 396 gph pump, 1 2 hose air pump 2 6" airstones 1 aquarinum heater
1 squaril cage air blower, smaller fan
1 8 4' tube t5 light with both setts of lamps
3 400 watt hps
fox farm nutes
intermatic timer that has 20 on and off cycles per day ,assorted meters

new_hydro_2-11_024.jpg

this is what it looks like layed out the tubes can and will be spread out as the girls grow.

new_hydro_2-11_032.jpg

this is all the spaces filled

2-15
Am check and they still look good ph had a little rise lowered
Pm check ph ok pulled 1 plug there was a root already growing out of it there is no wilt or leaf curl going to ad 1/2 dose of fish emlusion.
Just tried some of the last batch that i just finished a little medu it is way good thick pungent smoke very narcotic needs to mellow a little but the blue dream is lite and body good motivator.
I was very surprised by the size of these things.

3-1 thinking og going to 12/12 and start flowering tonight.
they are starting to take off went to the 20 cycles per day and they are going off

new_hydro_2-11_047.jpg

this is what they look like now have had to raise the lights the last 3 mornings.

3-9
Changed the time to 12/12 30k lamps for the t-5 and will add hps as needed.
plan to turn the t-5 at an a angle so i can face the hps in. Also just changed the location the one end looked like i was doing better since the unit is modular just flipped it 180% and will run and see also did nute change and flush they loved it.

have been adding t-8 to supplament the t-5
new_hydro_2-11_056.jpg

3-11
SSShit just found spider mites on some of the leafs at 8 amm 8:15 azamax went into the res. I will not put up with them again . setting up thermsat t control temps in room other then that all is well on the front.

Now that's what I am looking for. maybe this summer looking to put in a bunch of GDP. this is a test and only a test.
Love the colors.

3/25
So check them out after 3 weeeks of 12-12
new_hydro_2-11_076.jpg

new_hydro_2-11_078.jpg

there are already crystals in the smaller leafs I have never seen anything like it.
They are grand daddy purple and those are t5x8=432 watts
had to change the light set up put in 2x 400 watt hps also kept the t5 for wall light that should do it for the rest of there grow.
also changed nutes to G.H. Duo A&B still adding fox farm micro nutes because i can. the ph has been really stable over the last weeks. 5 weeks to go what am i going to do with those monsters. sunday i will disasemble and bring out to thin out the bottoms i think i will sett them hangers from the cieling so i can seperate them and swing them to the side so i get in there.

4-4
Now look at them they just beautiful. they glisten in the light all those crystals .starting to get a smell to them will have nute change tomorrow had a rough day today.
will give liquid light some of them.
new_hydro_2-11_086.jpg

new_hydro_2-11_084.jpg

sorry about the light it's lights off right now trying to catch up computer went down.
this is 4 weeks of 12 /12
trimmed the inner growth by using the modular system had a friend help me pulled them out trimmed and checked and put back no problems they are about 2 1/2 ft tall sea of green they love the new nutes.

4-8
the bloom of spider mites they are every where azmax did not work went out and got 1000 n. californucus and 1000 longipes collected as many lady bugs as i could find and turned al loose in the room I HOPE THEY KILL EVERY ONE OF THE SPIDER MITES. DEATH TO THE MITES. EXPENSIVE 50.00 FOR THE 2000 AT WILL CALL Nice people in Romoland ca.

4-11
Added new floor fan and changed my light time to run in the night to keep the temp in the room lower thus increasing the breeding cycle of the mites
also added more lady bugs to help the rest of the critters.

Finally there are only a few of those dam spider mites it took a combination of things to get it under control 'ha ha " . Used pyirthirin changed time light schedule to nite time for change of temperture adding cooler air and more venting and LIVE BUGGS YES MORE LIVE BUGS.
Had look this morning and there where only a few live eggs more light spraying with pyirthrin it should be good to go.

Predators worked well but got corn base on my buds they are dank bud
new_hydro_2-11_107.jpg

new_hydro_2-11_105.jpg

new_hydro_2-11_103.jpg

The taste is good but I donot like it as much as the blue dream Already cut some tops and let some light in fatten up the rest.

Back
Top Bottom