Grand Daddy's Review

Hello all,

I am a novice grower and will write this review with the hopes of updating it at a later date as I am starting another grow with this product line after a very successful grow under my belt. I want to address three key points in this review and also welcome other users to add their experience using this product line.

1) Customer Service: The first thing I like to consider when buying any product is customer service. I can tell you that Blue Planet Nutrients is by far one of the best companies I have ever dealt with. Fast response to any questions about the products is one of their specialties. Packaging and shipping are top notch. Nothing would be worse than having a nutrient shipment arrived less than sub par as our babies need these and waiting is not an option. Blue Planet Nutrients also offers a very user friendly website and great feed schedules that will not lead you wrong. *Up to the minute update* Just received a call about an order I just placed and tell you what that is customer service confirming my order!

2) Product Quality: With Blue Planet Nutrients Farmer's Pride it is all in the smell. With the smell you know you are getting what you paid for. There are no corners cut and you can see the richness of the nutrients as you mix them into your water. The back label is easy to read and tells you about the good stuff inside. I struggled with my grow a little but I can only thank Blue Planet Nutrients for the yield I did get as I was learning the basics and never had a deficiency on the grow. All my issues were lighting and space related.

3) Customer Expectations: I followed a few grows using Blue Planet Nutrients before I made the plunge. I could not be happier with Blue Planet Nutrients as they have exceeded my expectations by and large. There is no comparison in my opinion when you way the 2 factors mentioned above and look at all the grows in the BPN Army thread. The results speak for themselves. Here is a link to the Journals Blue Planet Nutrients Army If you are even contemplating these nutrients send an email blueplanetnutriens@gmail.com to them and you will be amazed with how professional this company is.

This post settled it for me! My next run I'm going to use BPN nutes! Thanks for the input!:peace:

Glad you found it helpful! :)

I'm ordering the 7 pack organic on the 1st of Nov. I have high expectations for it. I'll post a review here in this thread when my grow is finished. If that's OK with you.

Sounds perfect!

Back
Top Bottom