Grandaddy, Grape Ape, Purple Urkle, etc

Infernal420

Hey guys, was just wondering if anyone knows where to get these seeds. Apothecary is aparently not shipping right now. Anyone know where i can find some

Re: Grandaddy, grape ape, purple erkle, etc

Grape ape is clone only. I believe that purple erkle is as well
You are correct bother the ape, urkle and true grandaddy are all clone only strains. It is rare to come across the real deal cuts too as there are not many orginal mothers left you can obtain seeds of some grandaddy online but not the original so can't vouch for the quality. good luck in your search if you are ever in norcal let me know and i can help you out. Peace and Jah Bless

good luck in your search if you are ever in norcal let me know and i can help you out.

roadtrip!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yea seriously i should definitley make a trip....i cant find any places online that do them and any time i come across bud of any of them i pray to find just 1 seed:adore:

TGA has Purple Urkle X Querkle. There is blackberry seeds out there which are purple. If I were you I woul hold out for Grape Ape, Grandaddy Purps, or my favorite PURPLE URKLE. I have a Urkle Mother as well as a Chem Dawg mother and a Lemon Diesel mother. Also an OG Kush mother. Its tempting to want to flower these strains right when you get them but don't. Take clones, let those mature, then flower those. Also, be careful when buying clones claim to be purple. People sell a lot of clones that are not purple. I'm also growing Purple Kush (never turned purple) as well as Frankenberry which is turning purple. URKEL URKLE URKLE is your best bet. Just don't be surprised whn they don't turn purple util week 6 or 7.

Back
Top Bottom