Grandaddy Purp & Jack Herer

OpenYourEyes

Here are some buds I picked up a few days ago. $50/eighth for each. The grandaddy produces more of a couchlock and is perfect for just relaxing from the stress of finals. Only six more days until summer! It has a very strong smell too. Just opening the bag in my room will engulf the hallway :laughtwo:. The Jack Herer is one of my favorite strains so far. The high is very energetic and intellectual. Great for longboarding, special relativity problem sets, listening to music, general shenanigans...

Grandaddy Purp:
purp_1.jpg

purp_21.jpg

purp_3.jpg

Jack Herer:
jack_1.jpg

jack_21.jpg

jack_31.jpg

purp_jack.jpg

Those are some bodacious boodles, glad you've got some got meds during such a stressful time. I love that greasy GDP nug, good stuff.

Best of luck with your finals.

Very Very nice.Hope to run into some buds like dat this summer

Loving the pics man, I wish I could hit that Purp. I know wha tyou mean about stress and finals and that bud looks like it's gonna help you thru it all! Enjoy it!

NOICE

ive wanted to pick up that jack herer but when i came around it was gone.
I defininately recommend the Jack if you come across it. It's a very fun high - feels great, energetic but not to the point of paranoia. Delicious sweet taste also.

Slightly off topic, but 24 was on last night and this thread make me think... does anyone know if there's a Jack Bauer strain? It should be so intense that it will literally knock you out!

Back
Top Bottom