Grandpa Gets Oily! Everclear Extracts For Shatter Or Oil!

So I used an oz of sugar leaf last night and followed your tutorial.. my starting product was dried and partially cured.. it came out looking like your second run.. I think I swirled too aggressively haha. But WOW that stuff is potent. A very nice shatter consistency. Any tips on getting the last little bit off the Pyrex? Lol or just heat it up with the next batch?

I have it “curing” in a drawer like you mentioned. Thanks again for all the great help.

So I used an oz of sugar leaf last night and followed your tutorial.. my starting product was dried and partially cured.. it came out looking like your second run.. I think I swirled too aggressively haha. But WOW that stuff is potent. A very nice shatter consistency. Any tips on getting the last little bit off the Pyrex? Lol or just heat it up with the next batch?

I have it “curing” in a drawer like you mentioned. Thanks again for all the great help.
But ptfe and do it on it . No more scraping glass lol

Alcohol evaporates at 173.7f. That is how a still is run. You raise the temps just above that making sure you stay under 210f so water doesn't turn to a vapor. Once it's cooled down it becomes a liquid that is a much higher proof than you started with.
And then you load up the General Lee!

If left long enough water will evaporate at ambient temps your just accelerating it with heat and not trying to reclaim it like a still

I’m about three dabs deep of my pineapple cheese shatter, I’m thinking pretty slow hahahaha

Thanks for clearing that up for me derb

Good job bear!
I truly appreciate you putting the time and hard work in to write up such a thorough tutorial and over all just being so thorough and helpful to me and all of us on 420, true MOTM stuff haha. You’re top notch GT. You da man wit da plan, .. literally hahaha. Thanks again :green_heart::Namaste:o_Oo_O:cough::ganjamon::ganjamon::ganjamon::rofl: I’m feelin really good after that dab induced nap I just found myself in haha

Back
Top Bottom