Grandpa Gets Oily! Everclear Extracts For Shatter Or Oil!

I truly appreciate you putting the time and hard work in to write up such a thorough tutorial and over all just being so thorough and helpful to me and all of us on 420, true MOTM stuff haha. You’re top notch GT. You da man wit da plan, .. literally hahaha. Thanks again :green_heart::Namaste:o_Oo_O:cough::ganjamon::ganjamon::ganjamon::rofl: I’m feelin really good after that dab induced nap I just found myself in haha

Hahaha! That stuff will put you out bud. I have a huge slab of rosin I pressed before the hospital stay. Can’t wait to try it again.

Nice and even and a beautiful color. I do miss your nuts though.

What she said... shed :slide:

I found some clear spacers. Approximately the width of a razor blade. Seems to work well.

Here’s a few pictures of some older extracts. They are both stable, but you can tell which one was the second wash. Enjoy!

D0E86485-B807-4D3B-8019-55975DC65133.jpeg

7310760F-C9D1-4A08-A787-7C5304C610C3.jpeg

4299DCA3-9794-4330-9EEF-3D8553BD7954.jpeg

CA4F413F-1BD5-447A-9C2A-04CF798A3E96.jpeg
Hey Grampa, hope your well today. I'm reading through your oil/shatter? pages here and am wondering. My wife and I usually use a vape. Do you suppose if I were to break off a piece of this golden wonder and put it in the oil oven of a pax3 would it melt and deliver at 420 degrees f?

Hey Grampa, hope your well today. I'm reading through your oil/shatter? pages here and am wondering. My wife and I usually use a vape. Do you suppose if I were to break off a piece of this golden wonder and put it in the oil oven of a pax3 would it melt and deliver at 420 degrees f?

I do it all the time brother. I have a Pax3 also and it works like a charm. It does make the “oil oven” piece get pretty messy though. It needs cleaning more often than the weed piece does. But, it works well and the taste is absolutely outstanding.

Grandpa made some oil today. I used some fresh frozen trim and it turned out beautiful. Enjoy!

Hmm mind if I ask for recipe or steps so I can try your way tokin ?

That looks easier then my way I’m having trouble with . Will you help me ?

I do it all the time brother. I have a Pax3 also and it works like a charm. It does make the “oil oven” piece gets pretty messy though. It needs cleaning more often than the weed piece does. But, it works well and the taste is absolutely outstanding.
Oh boy I can't wait! I'll let you know how it come sout. It'll be days or weeks but soon. Thanks brother!

The step by step starts on page 1 joe.
:thumb:

The first post has all the steps bud, but I’ll help you in any way I can. Just let me know. Decarbing is really easy with the shatter/oil. I just put it in a small silicone container and pop it in my little toaster oven at 250F. I watch it closely and when it stops bubbling I know it’s done. Normally it takes about 10 minutes depending on the batch amount, etc.

Let me know how I can help my friend.

Oh boy I can't wait! I'll let you know how it come sout. It'll be days or weeks but soon. Thanks brother!

In fact, I just got back from a little trip to Yellowstone. I took oil and the pax3. Very little smell (like weed) and easy to travel with.

I’ve played with the idea of getting the pax3 .. I’ve only tried cheap vape pens. So have you all been happy with it? I see it works great for the oil. I’m just curious what everyone’s thoughts are on them

I like it for travel and the ease of use with the oil. I also like hitting weed in this thing too. The taste is smooth and very different than smoking. However, I don’t have a lot to compare with since this is my first real vaporizer. At home, I normally hit Dabs at my shop/grow with a dab rig, and keep the pax3 loaded at the house for evenings when I don’t want to walk down to the shop in the dark. My wife doesn’t appreciate the smell of dank-ass weed like I do. I can walk out into my garage, hit the pax3, and be back on the couch before the commercial is over...with very little smell. I will say this however, I’d probably be just as happy with another vaporizer brand as long as it performed similar to the pax3.

The first post has all the steps bud, but I’ll help you in any way I can. Just let me know. Decarbing is really easy with the shatter/oil. I just put it in a small silicone container and pop it in my little toaster oven at 250F. I watch it closely and when it stops bubbling I know it’s done. Normally it takes about 10 minutes depending on the batch amount, etc.

Let me know how I can help my friend.
Thanks will go over your opening and see what I can do .

Back
Top Bottom