Grandpa Gets Oily! Everclear Extracts For Shatter Or Oil!

View album 22802Managed to make this today from some fresh frozen pineapple chunk buds.. again I don’t have the right everclear yet and it’s not nearly as pretty. However, it has definitely been doing the trick.

I’m all healed up from my hernia surgery. Just not allowed to lift more than 10lbs which has the girlfriend (thankfully) helping me out with the garden much more lately lol

@Grandpa Tokin I’ve heard the pax3 heats evenly around the oil/bud rather than one coil at the bottom. Is that accurate?

That’s fairly accurate. The chamber heats decently even, but does heat the bottom first. I’ve learned that I don’t need to jampack it full. I put a few little pinches of weed or a dabs worth in there and my nose will be running after a few hits. I use a q-tip to clean the oil chamber after each use. I keep mine clean as possible which, I find, takes a little effort. Not too bad, but at least every two days or so—with heavy use—I’ll take a small pipe cleaning brush and some alcohol to it.

I have OCD a little...

View album 22802Managed to make this today from some fresh frozen pineapple chunk buds.. again I don’t have the right everclear yet and it’s not nearly as pretty. However, it has definitely been doing the trick.

I’m all healed up from my hernia surgery. Just not allowed to lift more than 10lbs which has the girlfriend (thankfully) helping me out with the garden much more lately lol

Glad you’re doing well after the surgery bud. I definitely know the 10lbs limit. I’m just getting to the point that I can lift more. It’s been rough. *Thank goodness my dick is only 6lbs...:slide:

That stuff looks pretty good man! I bet it tastes good too. You’re getting pretty good at it!

Arizer Solo II is top shelf dry flower vaporizer, a little pricey but the best I’ve found so far.
Thanks for the recommendation PW! I want to get my wife a dry flower vape as soon as I sell my VB11 that I don't have any use for, given that's it's all leaf at my house.
Glad you’re doing well after the surgery bud. I definitely know the 10lbs limit. I’m just getting to the point that I can lift more. It’s been rough. *Thank goodness my dick is only 6lbs...:slide:
Getting a hernia repair and a vasectomy at the same time can make things complicated if you're too heavy :cool:.

*Thank goodness my dick is only 6lbs...:slide:

Now I can't trust any scale that you have used......not that it is wrong, but it may have weighed your dick.

@Grandpa Tokin :rofl: you always crack me up man hahaha
They taste pretty decent, I can get more clear yellow shatter or whatever for decently cheap so I’m starting to think it might be easier to just buy this stuff. But this has been a super fun learning experience haha

Nice job squatingbear, I'm evaping Grandpa's recipe as I type. This is fun! HAPPY 4TH

Back
Top Bottom