Grandpa Gets Oily! Everclear Extracts For Shatter Or Oil!

Yeah good luck getting if off anything it makes contact with.
Mine is so green that it’s black. :laugh:
Most definitely black just scraped it together, do I scrape that ring separate it’s golden?

I scrape it all together. You might want to save a dab or six...
I’d rather squish it but I’ve read twice that it wasn’t worth it, just sugar leaves. I just past 4 weeks on the cure I’ll be back in the rosin thread real quick.

Next 8 hours curing time ? I just saw it blow bubbles. Just going to leave it in a kitchen drawer ! Room temp 73 degrees 58% humidity
5BF936E7-245E-4CB4-87D1-09EEF7253EF6.jpeg
7A4EBC76-F653-4C2F-8971-9D516D5F66DE.jpeg
0F194478-1AA5-4C66-A50F-4436F9B5396E.jpeg

94 degrees yesterday 46 degrees this morning. But I got 3” of rain . @Backlipslide you’ll have to back up two pages to see my screwup , but it’s gonna be okay tomorrow I gonna make oil out of it !

Okay that's7 grams of shatter at 20% thc sugar leaves . thought it would be more the way it looked .
So 200mL of coconut oil and 1/4 spoon sunflower letitchim from now . do I have this figured right ?

You may find that weak. Try 100ml coconut oil and load a capsule or two to try. You can add more oil if needed, but you can't remove it.
Thanks Old Salt will do ! I'll do the decarb in the morning . What does the sunflower lechitin do for it ?

Lecithin is used as an emulsifier to homogenize liquid mixtures. It attracts water and fatty substances to smooth food textures. Lecithin is also used for treating memory disorders such as dementia and Alzheimer's disease.

I don't use it when making my capsules, although many do.

In all the time I've known you that is the least amount of weather data I've ever seen you post :cheesygrinsmiley:

It encapsulates the cannabinoids for better absorption through the gut. I'm paraphrasing SweetSue. And it's lecithin. The opposite of morathin. ;)
I get that weather on the outside ,weather on the inside ,and weather in the tent ! I put the tent back together today . it hadn't been totally cleaned since I started 420 . Made a mother plant of the widow ,will be clones with 1000w hps.

The lec-i-thin won't be here till Monday , I ordered the Now product . Still gonna take a tums before it goes down ! Thanks InTheShed .
Lecithin is used as an emulsifier to homogenize liquid mixtures. It attracts water and fatty substances to smooth food textures. Lecithin is also used for treating memory disorders such as dementia and Alzheimer's disease.

I don't use it when making my capsules, although many do.
Thanks Old Salt .more good info !

wow that’s a huge drop!

still warmer then where I am! It was -2C (28.4F) this morning. That wind off the mountains rips right through a person!

it got to a high of 10C today, (50F) so all was good!

it’s been a great read!
:popcorn:
I hate skipping Fall !
I see you learned what not to do !

Back
Top Bottom