Grandpa Gets Oily! Everclear Extracts For Shatter Or Oil!

Today is the day , smoked a turkey yesterday now we’re really cooking.
About 100 grams split in two jars of sugar leaves . A gallon of everclear, and a load of patients .
Didn’t let it stay in the jar for more than two minutes max . Then ran a quick second rinse. Last run mine was dark green in less than six minutes . The shatter was near black !
Hey there buddy, look at this method. It is the one I use and works very well to produce a fairly clean oil.

Got it decarb did and in the oil . 00 capsules shortly.

Hey ! I made some caps yesterday .but, Followed the refrigerate over night after decarb and mixing before filling caps , and then bringing it back to room temp to let the oil and lecithin bond and I was really surprised at how affective that step was ..who knew ! Looks great !

The report of quality, don’t stand up too quick ! I was slayed for five good hours . The body buzz was awesome, mama noticed how wasted I was and tried it out . All I saw the rest of the night was a giggle box . Not for use on the road !

Liquid coconut oil is a lot easier too!
Namaste ❤️

Attachments

• 79BEDF9E-9BB1-4DAC-B47B-09D4186AF207.jpeg
    79BEDF9E-9BB1-4DAC-B47B-09D4186AF207.jpeg
    609.8 KB · Views: 281
I like the solid stuff since it melts quite readily and I need to heat my rosin for decarboxylation anyway.

Agreed and Cheaper too!! But the solid stuff will solidify in a cap if you refrigerate in my experience? Longer to digest and take affect?

now that I’m aware of the refrigerate overnight trick I shouldn’t have any probs with the oils bonding ;) Does the solid stuff liquify at room temp after a 24 cool period too ?
I should try both and see if there is any difference.

Agreed and Cheaper too!! But the solid stuff will solidify in a cap if you refrigerate in my experience? Longer to digest and take affect?

now that I’m aware of the refrigerate overnight trick I shouldn’t have any probs with the oils bonding ;) Does the solid stuff liquify at room temp after a 24 cool period too ?
I should try both and see if there is any difference.

For science!

Not sure what your Everclear labels look like, but it seems they aren't being shy about what their products are used for anymore.

This is a handle (1.75L) of Everclear at -70c. Running it over the weed this cold avoids a bunch of undesirables from being washed away with the THC, that you would otherwise have to filter out later, or consume.

$32USD for the 1.75 liter bottle of Everclear. $25 for a 30 pound block of dry ice.

EDIT: I had the dry ice to deep freeze the weed and Everclear before washing, then to winterize before filtering, as well as for my cold trap and receiving flasks, when I ran the CCO through my short path distillation rig. I get it might not be convenient just to deep freeze the alcohol. A much smaller block would do just for deep freezing the Everclear.

089E7B47-0E40-4E13-AD43-FA1C1D4659D4.jpeg

Not sure what your Everclear labels look like, but it seems they aren't being shy about what their products are used for anymore.

This is a handle (1.75L) of Everclear at -70c. Running it over the weed this cold avoids a bunch of undesirables from being washed away with the THC, that you would otherwise have to filter out later, or consume.

$32USD for the 1.75 liter bottle of Everclear. $25 for a 30 pound block of dry ice.

EDIT: I had the dry ice to deep freeze the weed and Everclear before washing, then to winterize before filtering, as well as for my cold trap and receiving flasks, when I ran the CCO through my short path distillation rig. I get it might not be convenient just to deep freeze the alcohol. A much smaller block would do just for deep freezing the Everclear.

089E7B47-0E40-4E13-AD43-FA1C1D4659D4.jpeg
I gave $34 at specs and the guy waiting on me made the same comment! Then he asked what I was going to do with it I told him shatter , he didn’t have a clue as to what I was talking about . So this time when I bought 3-1.75 liters of everclear he had a shit eating grin on his face said he looked it up on the internet and said I was making medicine. He was another Vietnam Vet . So far he tried my first attempt at capsules and enjoyed, he tried my new batch yesterday now he won’t quit saying thanks plus hooked him up with the neighbors all retired US Army .

I gave $34 at specs and the guy waiting on me made the same comment! Then he asked what I was going to do with it I told him shatter , he didn’t have a clue as to what I was talking about . So this time when I bought 3-1.75 liters of everclear he had a shit eating grin on his face said he looked it up on the internet and said I was making medicine. He was another Vietnam Vet . So far he tried my first attempt at capsules and enjoyed, he tried my new batch yesterday now he won’t quit saying thanks plus hooked him up with the neighbors all retired US Army .

Too effin funny!!! I had a similar experience. When I first starting making crude oil, I was getting the 750ml Everclear bottles 1 at a time. The guy at the liquor store who was an old hippie hating bitch of a fuck, thought I was making Lemon Chelos. Then when he sold the store, he sold it to a much younger guy. I went in one day and bought and he asked me, "So, you Extracting or Infusing?" I showed him a video, he was amazed. He was telling me it explains the jump in sales since MA went legal.

He also showed me another brand of grain alcohol from a company based in Boston that is making their stuff just for extracting. Its $29 USD per 1.75L. I was thinking of trying it next run. Can't remember the name, but I'll be in there for some Tequilla Friday afternoon, so I'll take a pic and post. Another option is a good thing!

I know what you mean and thanks for doing what you're doing.

I gave a lady with cancer in her lungs and shoulder 56 grams of FECO to get her started and see how it would work for her. Her tumors shrunk over 40 percent after taken just 20 grams and she has since gotten oil from her son in Cal. She is still in the mist of her protocol but it is working. It is an amazing feeling when you hear it is working for someone.

Too effin funny!!! I had a similar experience. When I first starting making crude oil, I was getting the 750ml Everclear bottles 1 at a time. The guy at the liquor store who was an old hippie hating bitch of a fuck, thought I was making Lemon Chelos. Then when he sold the store, he sold it to a much younger guy. I went in one day and bought and he asked me, "So, you Extracting or Infusing?" I showed him a video, he was amazed. He was telling me it explains the jump in sales since MA went legal.

He also showed me another brand of grain alcohol from a company based in Boston that is making their stuff just for extracting. Its $29 USD per 1.75L. I was thinking of trying it next run. Can't remember the name, but I'll be in there for some Tequilla Friday afternoon, so I'll take a pic and post. Another option is a good thing!

I buy a Russian grain alcohol, much cheaper than Everclear.

Back
Top Bottom