Grandpa Gets Oily! Everclear Extracts For Shatter Or Oil!

Anyone know of a good heater you can hang on angle? Need a heater i can have out of the way and will stay on safely
On the amazon , think the brand is comfort zone . Mounts on the wall or hangs .
Have you been to Grandpa Tokin’s rosin thread ? If I have bud I’m gonna squish it and make what I need !

Good gravy. I ran through all 33 pages of this thread and I'm amazed at what I've learned. Thanks to every one of the contributing members, most of all, to Grandpa for starting this thread. Kuddos once again.
You’re very kind. I hope It helps.

You’re very kind. I hope It helps.

I'm sure it will help once I get all the items needed to produce my own bud ;) I still have to figure out how big or small a tent I need to get, etc...Still learnin'

I'm sure it will help once I get all the items needed to produce my own bud ;) I still have to figure out how big or small a tent I need to get, etc...Still learnin'
Well, this is definitely the place for learning. Lots of really professional growers in here. The best part is, they’re all ready to help.

As far as tents go, In my opinion, I wouldn’t go smaller than a 4x4. That’s me though. Your needs may be different. It’s important, again in my opinion, to focus on lighting and environment early on though. Many variables...yadda-yadda.

Good luck!

@Grandpa Tokin Do you have a favorite strain for extracts?
That’s a great question, one that I get asked frequently. It really depends on what you want out of your meds. If you find one that takes care of all your ailments, like my Glue, then you’re pretty much set IMO. Lately I’ve been combing rosins for a certain effect.

Personally, I prefer indica effects as opposed to sativa, but I don’t necessarily want to sleep all day either. Basically, I haven’t really grown anything that I didn’t like, but there are a few I won’t grow again...if that makes sense.

I do prefer a choice however. Here’s my current rosin selection(s): :cheesygrinsmiley:

Hahaha! I wish I could share with everyone. It would be a hoot! :hookah: We’d have a great time.
From what I've been reading, it would be a hoot indeed. Who's got the camping land? :love:

Back
Top Bottom