Grandpa Gets Oily! Everclear Extracts For Shatter Or Oil!

From what I've been reading, it would be a hoot indeed. Who's got the camping land? :love:
I got enough room for many tents and/or campers, but you guys gotta BYOW (Bring Your Own Weeds). :ganjamon:

I got enough room for many tents and/or campers, but you guys gotta BYOW (Bring Your Own Weeds). :ganjamon:

Could you imagine the smoke ring this would cause? It'd look like a forest fire or something. :lot-o-toke:

5 trays, 250 gummy's, 20 grams of mixed decarbed Rosin.

20200203_193057.jpg

r
5 trays, 250 gummy's, 20 grams of mixed decarbed Rosin.

20200203_193057.jpg

Does anyone know the math?
Not sure of the THC content of each gummy but let's assume the Rosin was 22% THC.

I would guess with 20% return...
That mean 0.2 gram of rosin per 1 gram of bud.
So you should have about 100+ grams of bud in there.
:eek: Or maybe:headbanger:

You be one smart cookie you be!

Used 6 zips to make 33 grams of Rosin so it's 19.6% return. So it was 101.8 grams of cannabis.

Oh, and I believe they are working, I did 4 while removing they from the trays. I have been working on this post now for about 40 min. so I would say they are working. :) :peace:
:rofl: :laugh::rofl::laugh::rofl:

:passitleft:

Oh, stoned I am, I just realized that my water alarm went off for me to check the pH of the rez before the first cycle of the night. Well it was not bad, a little high. Did the pH adjustment so it will be watering again in about two hours.

You be one smart cookie you be!

Used 6 zips to make 33 grams of Rosin so it's 19.6% return. So it was 101.8 grams of cannabis.

Oh, and I believe they are working, I did 4 while removing they from the trays. I have been working on this post now for about 40 min. so I would say they are working. :) :peace:
:rofl: :laugh::rofl::laugh::rofl:

:passitleft:

That’s awesome.

r

Does anyone know the math?
Not sure of the THC content of each gummy but let's assume the Rosin was 22% THC.

20gm rosin @ 22% THC = 4.4gm THC
4.4 gm THC / 250 gummies = 17.6mg THC / gummy

Or, 20,0000mg of rosin divided by 225 gummies multiplied by .22 = 17.6mg thc/gummy.

20gm rosin @ 22% THC = 4.4gm THC
4.4 gm THC / 250 gummies = 17.6mg THC / gummy
What's the formula and where did it come from?
Nevermind...

Rosin weight (20) x THC % (0.22) = grams of THC (4.4)
:popcorn:

This batch of Decarbed Rosin is much better than the last I made. Same 80 mg in this and last batch. Last batch was cheese and G13. This batch has 7 or 8 different strains.

Anyway it's good. Last nights 4 gummies got me a little to stoned, so I will be taking one with coffee in the morning and take three right after dinner.

This batch of Decarbed Rosin is much better than the last I made. Same 80 mg in this and last batch. Last batch was cheese and G13. This batch has 7 or 8 different strains.

Anyway it's good. Last nights 4 gummies got me a little to stoned, so I will be taking one with coffee in the morning and take three right after dinner.

We're glad you managed to peel yourself off the ceiling... :laughtwo:
For science! :high-five:

Back
Top Bottom